[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the sprites that shitty in the PSP version?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: asdasd.jpg (92 KB, 956x518) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
92 KB, 956x518
Were the sprites that shitty in the PSP version?
>>
>>334798587
What's wrong with his eyes? The left guy eyes. They are too big
>>
>>334798587
no, who the fuck re drew the perfect sprites for the pc relese?
>>
>>334798587
>>334798931
this is the game the PSP version was based on
it's not supposed to be the same as the PSP game
>>
THIS IS A FUCKING HORROR
>>
>>334799164
So they got a tumblr landwale to redraw them then?
Because this looks like shitty artwork from devantart.
>>
>>334799294
Epic troll my friend, I'll have to remember this one so I can repost it in later threads!
>>
>tags: indie, RPG
>those sprites
ayy lmao
>>
>>334799294
Ever been to pixiv? If you think Japanese people typically draw amazingly you'll be very surprised that the majority of them, including ones who make games, draw like 13 year old anime fans who spam twitter about their favorite pony.
>>
>>334799294
they didnt redraw anything. the steam version is actually older than the psp version.
>>
>>334799448
>>334799474
who cares?
Fact is they had the better psp spites and they went with this "inde" garbage just because something is old does not mean its somehow better.
>>
>>334799993
You sound like a huge sperg. If you want to play the PSP version, you can emulate it.
>>
>>334800135
you sound like a boot licking commie so i guess we are even.
>>
>>334798651
He's seen some shit.
>>
When will this dead horse finally move on so GrisGris can do new content?

Years later and Dead Patient is about the only thing in this series that stays in the ground.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.