[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why weren't there any Mujahideen fighters in this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Why weren't there any Mujahideen fighters in this game?
>>
>>334797934
So much for Kojima ''having balls'' the best excuse is that it was soviet controlled territory
>>
>>334797934
dlc
>>
>>334797934
why would you want to kill freedom fighters that are liberating their homeland from aggression of imperialistic state?
>>
>>334798862

Maybe work with them against the Russians?
>>
>>334798862
>why would you want to kill freedom fighters that are liberating their homeland from aggression of imperialistic state?

Let me guess, you're one of the people who believe Russia actually invaded Shitkraine and is now advancing towards Baltics?
>>
>>334800132
you are shit at detecting sarcasm
>>
They were all killed by the parasites, it's to show that that shit werks.
>>
File: 1366788136529.jpg (269 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
1366788136529.jpg
269 KB, 1095x1195
>>334800896
aw fuck, anon
>>
>>334797934
Helping Rambo instead
>>
>>334797934
That's a pretty big gripe with me.
Accidentally walking into a group of screaming turbans with aks would have been scary as fuck.
>>
>>334797934
Because they weren't funded by the USA yet.
Commies are present ME before the fall of the regime, establishing secular societies.
>>
Cut content.
>>
>>334798862
>>334800132
>>334800896
Why the fuck would you be sarcastic about exactly how events played out? The mujahideen were freedom fighters
>>
>>334801718
Don't expect /v/ to know such things beside we dindu nothing.
>>
>>334800132
Butthurt russian detected.
>>
>>334800132
Vlad pls. Put down the vodka and turn off RT, your brain damage is already too severe
>>
>>334797934
>Why weren't there any Mujahideen fighters in this game?

you rescue one like an hour into the game.
>>
>>334800132
>>
>>334797934
I often wondered this and why there are no civilians. Part of me thinks that it would fuck up the stealth mechanics. They tried to put Snake in an open world and it wouldn't work if you had to deal with civilians and friendlies. It would just add an awkward element to the gameplay.

But the other part of me thinks it would have actually worked fine and they were just too lazy and greedy and released an unfinished game.
>>
>>334797934
There are, all the brownskin POWs you rescue in Afghanistan are captured Mujahideen fighters.

But I was expecting to fight alongside actual Mujahideen fighters on missions though.

>The Back Up, Back Down mission's objective is to provide backup for the Mujahideen fighters and weaken the Soviet forces
>Expect to see and fight with some of these sand niggers
>They're offscreen somewhere else, and you just prevent the Soviets from driving to where the Mujahideen are actually at
>FUCK
>>
>>58113087

Which one of you is this
>>
>>334802247
Let me guess, that pic is included in your NATO shill veteran pack?
>>
>>334798862
But that sounds exactly like what Outer Heaven Big Boss should be doing. He doesn't give a shit, he just wants to fight.
>>
>>334802291
The real answer is that Kojima is a shit developer.and he needs to have his hand held to complete a half-decent game.
>>
>>334797934
Because Kojima spent half the development time traveling and staring at Joosten. So when Konami finally needed the game to come out it was half done.
>>
>>334802291
They didn't even have to have civilians. Just copypast the MGS4 "two factions shooting at each other" into certain parts of the game.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.