[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prince faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 83.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
83.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
So, is this the worst boss in the game or the worst boss in the game? Skeleking, Yhorm, and Ancient Wyvern don't count since they're movies.
>>
>took me one try :^)
>>
>>334797627
>;^)
>>
>super obvious attacks
>telegraphed sorceries
He was fun
>>
>>334797598
Didn't even need to fight them. They just committed suicide as soon as I entered the fog wall. Must be due to the fact that I soloed every boss without dying with an unupgraded broken sword -1 or something I don't know, I'm just too gud for this shit I guess.
>>
>>334797798
Can I be as cool as you when I grow up, anon?
>>
>>334797598

This fight was really cool imo. Thematically and mechanically. Those TP shenanigans really fucked my Greatsword in the ass, it was the only boss where I absolutely had to switch to a quicker weapon.
>>
this boss is cool as fuck, from a mechanical viewpoint and an aesthetic/lore one
>>
can from LITERALLY fuck OFF with that SJW pandering bullcrap?? ughhh.... this is why we need gamergate...
>>
>>334797598
One of the best, it's 100% your fault if you get ass kicked
>>
>>334798425
Brother, I'm cumming.
>>
>>334797598
>tfw killing him with no weapon upgrades
fuck this whore fuck those bloodborne bosses.
>>
>>334797598
what? that was one of my favorite bosses. why dont you like it?
>>
Yhorm was amazing
Wished the sword was someplace else instead of his room tho
>>
>>334799159
>doing him with Siegward
>both charging stormruler
>>
>>334799260
I freed siegward but he never showed up
>>
>>334799260
>>334799379
Siegward showed up and died before I could even grab the Stormruler. Fuckin bullshit.
>>
>>334799379
Where did you free him? And did you meet him in the snow city?
>>
>>334799159
Yhorm was fun solo though its still a meme fight it'd be more than reasonable to expect players to actually just fight him he telegraphs easy enough. I still don't know how I figured out ancient Wyvern was honestly trying to run through the area and thought you could jump down behind him or some shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.