[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After Star Fox, this is next up from Platinum. Who's st
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: TMNT Mutants in Manhatten.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TMNT Mutants in Manhatten.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
After Star Fox, this is next up from Platinum. Who's still hyped?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx6e3gxSoJ4
>>
Looks completely boring compared to Transformers Devastation
>>
>>334797096
Looks pretty neat. Hope the co-op is good.
>>
There won't be splitscreen, will there?

Goddamnit.
>>
>>334797096
>multi-layed health bar for the boss
I'm kinda surprised.
>>
>>334798016
I think I'm gonna like it more, mostly because I like TMNT more than Transformers.
As for how boring it is, to be perfectly honest this, Transformers, and Korra all 3 are games with actually very fun combat systems, but that are otherwise pretty boring and 'repetitive' outside of experimenting with moves.
These mini yearly platinum games titles aren't meant to be amazing, and if you don't even like the source material they're pretty generic, but for fans they're great games.
>>
>>334797096
Man, this TMTN will be better than Starfox

Starfox was rushed by Nintendo so they can declare the death of Wii U before July
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx6e3gxSoJ4

I really like this

I hope it's going to be a 8.5~9.5 game
>>
How were the actual comics of TMNT, anons?
>>
>>334798191
So far it doesn't look that way.

>>334799098
I haven't had the chance to look into it yet. Been busy. I really do want to check out the new IDW comics out though.
>>
>>334797096
I was never outright hyped, but I'm definitely optimistic about it.
>>
I'm glad that Rocksteady and Bebop are back
>Movie
>Comic
>Animated series
>Video game
>>
Looks like even Platinum fell for the open world / collectathon meme
>>
>>334797096
Very. Since I own a Wii U, 360 and a PC I have all Platinum games released so far, yes, even Infinite Space.
This game looks as good as the Transformers one. I guess the only game I will miss is Nier Automata, not that I give a fuck.
>>
File: aaaaaaaa.jpg (69 KB, 876x496) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaa.jpg
69 KB, 876x496
Fucking Activision can't release a game without butchering it. Look at that fucking UI. This hasn't been nearly as bad in any Platinum game.
>>
>>334797096
>open world
fucking hell.
>>
>>334799098
I think they are alright, though sometimes they go from serious plot to saturday morning cartoon plot from one chapter to another and it's quite fun to see none of the different adaptations was totally faithfull to the comics
>>
>>334798535
>I think I'm gonna like it more, mostly because I like TMNT more than Transformers.

Not him but I feel exactly the same way. I have way more attachment to TMNT compared to Transformers and this game is looking fun for the fans of the series in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6mXr54mFq0
>>
File: toes.png (18 KB, 304x224) Image search: [Google]
toes.png
18 KB, 304x224
>>334799853
One of the stages is a subway stage

I'm hoping the theme song is similar to sewer surfin' for the subway stage, or some sewer stage if there is one.

Or just put sewer surfin' on in the background

Probably my favourite SNES song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A

MY TOES, MY TOES
>>
File: TMNT & Dante.gif (19 KB, 302x452) Image search: [Google]
TMNT & Dante.gif
19 KB, 302x452
>>334800205
Apparently a lot of people at Platinum really liked Turtles in Time, so I wouldn't be surprised to have references or homages like that.

https://twitter.com/pg_kamiya/status/697763200972955648

Good taste to Kamiya.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH8qFGcE1uQ
>>
Why are Platinum such westaboos? The only thing left we need from them are Pirates of Dark Water and Swat Kats video games.
>>
>>334802874
What about Street Sharks and Savage Dragon?
>>
>>334802874
It'd be hilarious if they made a SWAT Kats game and it was a better Star Fox than Zero.
>>
>>334799707
To be fair, its closer to AR in that regard.
>>
Guys let's face it. It's going to be a b rated game that'll maybe sell 5,000 copies if it's lucky. then fall into oblivion like all the last console tmnt games since 2005.
>>
>>334800410
why was 90's art so based?

That reminds me I need to find a good Street Fighter II art book
>>
>>334803851
How well did Korra and Transformers sell?
>>
>>334798618
except it was a 2015 release that got delayed

get your facts straight faggot
>>
>>334798191
They said it would drop too many frames for their liking.
>>
>>334798535
>These mini yearly platinum games titles aren't meant to be amazing, and if you don't even like the source material they're pretty generic, but for fans they're great games.

I was ok for this with Korra, because it was released at a budget price, but Transformers and now this Turtles game are both normal price.
>>
>>334807285
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure, Transformers was $50 instead of the usual $60.
>>
File: Splinter dies.gif (2 MB, 393x205) Image search: [Google]
Splinter dies.gif
2 MB, 393x205
Will Splinter stay dead in the cartoon series?
>>
>>334810039
No.
>>
I love how the producer clearly has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.
>>
>>334810753
What do you mean?
>>
>>334811204
>It takes a lot of inspiration from...uh...things like the 80's cartoon and the IDW comics.
>It's way more lighthearted.

>April's in it!
>Oh, y-yeah, April's in it.

He's barely got a clue about Ninja Turtles, it's just funny.
>>
>>334807285
Just get it when it drops in price.
I'm going to get it on day one. But it will drop to 20-30 in a month or so, just like Transformers.
>>
>>334811616
Yeah I will, I'm cheap.
>>
>>334810039
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upIuqMuwyhY
>>
File: Ugh.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ugh.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>334797096
>back to hacking and slashing
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.