[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasteland Workshop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
is it worth the $4.99?
>>
ofc not lol
>>
File: no.jpg (56 KB, 653x311) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
56 KB, 653x311
>>
>>334796304
Its horse armour 3.0
Horse armour 2.0 was that shitty hearthfire shit for skyrim
>>
>>334796304
Is that you, Todd?
>>
>>334796304
No
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>334797067
>>
Mod tools were delayed so they could make money off this shit.
>>
WHERE'S THE TOOLSET, TODD
I WANT TO RAPE PIPER, TODD
I WANT THE MECHANIST TO WATCH, TODD
>>
>>334797286
pretty great post some people dream a whole life time to post something like this gratz
>>
>>334797034
Hearthfire was fun
>>
>>334799045
still it was something that some mods had already done and much much better as well
>>
I heard that it's a waste of money and that people modded in better shit.
Just proving how untalented that the devs are.
>>
>>334796304
Fallout 4 is not an RPG.
>>
Sadly if you're playing on console it was a great addition. That is if your OCD about building/decorating your bases.
>>
What >>334800551 said
If you're on console and you enjoy building, then sure, at least until console mods are released and maybe not then if Beth don't let you.
On PC, apart from concrete and cages, mods do it better.
>>
Only if you like writing the word "nigger" in neon lights all over your settlements.
>>
With the exception of the arena functions mods have done everything else it adds and in some cases done it better. If you got the season pass before the price went up then it's nice to have a little more variety in decorating but otherwise there's really no reason to get this.
>>
>Paying to 'capture' creatures and raiders

>All it does is copy them, and allow you to drop them infront of either yourself or another creature and watch them fight

>When your not involved in the fight you can see how static boring the ai actually fights in this game especially against two melee enemies
>>
>>334799673
You play the role of some dumbfuck who says yes to everything and is obsessed with their son, it's an RPG.
>>
>>334804303
Yet he said nothing when I bashed Shuan's stupid head in; quality game Todd.
>>
>>334796304

It will be completely obselete as soon as the GECK is released.

So no.
>>
>>334804874
Pretty sure it was already obsolete when it was released.
>>
No. If you got the Season Pass when it was dirt cheap then it's okay to have but not stand-alone.
>>
>>334796304
They put more effort into the fucking trailer than they did for the actual DLC. Let that sink in.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.