[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLD UP THE BIGGEST QUESTION THE ONE THAT AFTER THE FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 3036453-maxresdefault[1].jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3036453-maxresdefault[1].jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
HOLD UP

THE BIGGEST QUESTION

THE ONE THAT AFTER THE FUCKING GAMES

THEY STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED

IS STILL UP FOR FUCKING DEBATE

If everyone is an undead, why is the player character the only one to be vomited back up by the bonfire after death?
>>
Everything you kill goes back to their bonfire while you're not there and arrives back at their starting point shortly before your next death.
>>
The biggest question is why everybody is a superfaggot during invasions.
I invade, host just hoverboards around and stays at the proximity of the bonfire or has 1-2 summons with him. They have further reach even though I am rocking BKG and they have a estoc.
They invade I try to find them and have a fun fight 1v1.
>>
Everyone except bosses and unique npcs come back retard
>>
>>334796224
Because they don't want to be invaded, they don't want to fight. How is that a hard concept?
If you want to fight, just put down the red soapstone, you get summoned within seconds in the right places at the moment.
>>
>>334796224

>Why don't people play by my rules when I invade their world with no personal risk to myself?
>>
>>334796669
You don't get vertebras from dat shit senpai.

>>334796742
Atleast the hosts can stop hoverboarding like the cheating scum they are
>>
I've got a question ! If want to do the lets say the "get all rings" achivment and i find 50% of them on one charachter and 50% on another do I get the achivment or do I need to find 100% on one charachter to get it :)?
>>
>>334796224
The invasion mechanic was a mistake.
Dumbest thing to come out of gaming in years
>>
>>334796669
>>334796742
>>334796871
Here come the casuals

Being invaded is fun and intense 90% of the time. You are pathetic
>>
>>334796836
>You don't get vertebras from dat shit senpai.
Then use your white soapstone

>act like a dick and force other players to fight you
>call them cheating scum when they won't play by your rules
Class act, anon
>>
>>334796998
The most fun and intense invasion mechanic is definitely the one in watch dogz.
>>
File: 1448956816574.jpg (198 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1448956816574.jpg
198 KB, 600x450
>>334796867
>reminding me that's actually achievement

Fuck all "collect every spell and item of sort" achievement"
>>
>>334795332
I'm not too informed about the lore, but IIRC it's the Darksign that does it.
>>
>>334796998
I like being invaded, but plenty of people don't. I'm sorry it's so hard for you to understand that anon, but that's just the way life is.
>>
>>334797012
>whitesoap stone as mound-maker.
are you retarded or something?
>>
>>334796998
>invaded by weeb faggot #237
>parry
>riposte
>win

Wow, that sure is intense, oneshotting all the nubs.
>>
>>334797152
Didn't realize you were hardcore 8)
>>
>>334797146
Are you? It puts down a purple sign and players can summon you to duel. Win and you still get the shackle.
>>
>>334796867
I'd rather not risk it since there's a lot of rings and equipment in general in Dark Souls 3.

But I can give you my word on past experience on Fromsoft Souls games. It worked for me, with miracles on Demons Souls.
I got 98% of all spells on one character. And felt my NG+x cycle was too hard now so I rolled a new one and rushed to grab the spell, and it unlocked.

Not sure if Fromsoft is still using Demons Souls style trophy scanning though. But since you can even share DLC so long as the DLC purchaser account is on the same system (referring to consoles), maybe data is still handled the same way.
>>
>>334796224
>waaah why are people I'm trying to murder doing all they can to defend themselves ;_;

Get fucked faggot
You have the whole fucking level on your side anyway
>>
>>334797146
Why not?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 275x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 275x272
>>334795332
Are you actually fucking retarded?

Like, holy shit, are you literally, not just using that word for shits, LITERALLY, a fucking actual autist?

Do your parents love you?

Are you beaten daily?

Did Uncle Pete rape you at age 11?

You are mentally handicapped, and your opinion is fucking stupid. I actually had to take time out of my day to read this stupid fucking post.

I too, feel legitimately handicapped reading this poorly structured response. Like, shit, you are fucking so dumb, your parents probably regret having such a fucking failure of a chlid.

You need to kill yourself, the world cannot cope with someone of your stupidity.

I hate you, and you should hate you.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>334797091
well do you have the answer ?:(
>>
>>334797263
>OP
>response
>>
>>334795332
Dark Souls Boardgame Kickstarter, Today 8pm GMT!
>>
>>334797274
Do what you want if you get them all and it doesn't register use steam achievement manager
>>
>>334797196
I'm awful, I really don't know how people are worse than me at the Valley.
>>
>>334797252
http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Seed+Of+A+Giant+Tree
HURR DURR LOOK AT ME I AM A SUNBRO :DDDDDD
>>
>>334797369
>rare item you can just run away from
>m-mommy why won't they just let me kill them and take their hard-earned souls and ember?!
>>
>>334797061
Don't expect anyone here to agree with that. I do

Watch these spergs go into full meme mode knowing that people enjoy any part of itI mean, you should at least give multiplayer and the digital trips a chance
>>
>>334797519
I-I'm sorry. I was joking anon. It's shit.
>>
>>334797447
>You have the whole fucking level on your side anyway
Wow, how is the NEET life treating you? How savant are you on a scale from 1-10?

>rare item
How rare would say?
>>
>>334797612
:(
>>
>>334796224
If I'm the only phantom and the host gets invaded, I'll let him 1v1 provided the invader doesn't try to use mobs.
>>
>>334797519
Sorry anon, I don't think anyone's going to be able to give you the meme responses you want because I'm pretty sure no one played it.
>>
>>334797347
http://steamforged.com/dark-souls-kickstarter/
>>
>>334797821
It's not even THAT bad. I'd argue that it is better than Fallout 4, at least.

I swear I'm not some South American poorfag. I just really enjoyed it
>>
Reminder: 1v1 PVP Honor faggots are the most casual scum in the game. They fail to utilize the mechanics of the game, bitch when hosts continue to utilize all the resources given to them, and whine when people don't play by their "1v1 me" rules.

Just go find a fight club since that's clearly what you actually want.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.