[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will MN9 come out in 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: KEIJI[2].png (230 KB, 470x305) Image search: [Google]
KEIJI[2].png
230 KB, 470x305
http://strawpoll.me/7406564
>>
Delayed until Christmas.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6636371
>>
who cares familia
everyone just likes to laugh at how much of a trainwreck it is, you need to be an insane casual shit-eating normalfag to actually play that garbage, let alone actually buy it
>>
4 M I L L I O N

M

I

L

L

I

O

N
>>
>>334794747

More like Might(y be delay) Number 9
>>
Will you buy Beck's game, /v/?
>>
>>334794946
>how much of a trainwreck it is,

The mismanagement is real. Have you read Masters of Doom? It covered the rise of ID software. A lot of it is devoted to Romero's development of Daikatana. I'm getting the feel that this is a smaller scale Daikatana.

>rock star dev goes out on his own to make his own games
>years of delays
>out dated engine used leading to the game looking years out of date
>total mis management from the top down
>millions wasted

While Romero blew 20-30 million of Eidos' money, Inafune is only blowing 4 million. It might be more if he got extra funding from outside sources. That may be a real possibility if they ran out of kick starter money.

I will love to see the insider reports of this game's development in a few years.
>>
TWENTY XX
WE LIVIN' IN THE FUTURE NOW
>>
>>334795319

>20XX
>Inafune Clone III releases MN9
>>
>>334795319

THEY
PROBABLY
SHOT
BLACKS
>>
File: Cf2yFCEWEAIPUqj.jpg (73 KB, 631x603) Image search: [Google]
Cf2yFCEWEAIPUqj.jpg
73 KB, 631x603
>>334795238
>years of delays
>total mis management from the top down
>millions wasted
This happened to Bioshock Infinite too. Every idea guy / creative director needs a decent producer or a product manager, otherwise the development will be fucking hell. Infinite only got finished because Levine finally hired a producer like half a year before the release.
Same would have happened with RDR if the Housers didn't bring in Leslie Benzies.
I think the money mismanagement was also the main mistake with MGSV
>>
>>334794946
This. These no talent faggots are making a slower shittier version of megaman that somehow looks worth aesthetically and offers very little. Might install after getting it in a bundle that has something else i actually want, other than that i frequently forget this existed. This is shit, coming from someone who has played all of the megaman series, all of the megaman X series and pacman.
>>
>>334795238

Should also be mentioned that this is 20-30 million in mid 90's money. Inflation pushes that up a bit.
>>
>>334794747
thank you con man
>>
>>334795943

What's even funnier is that he's NOT a con man. Just a really incompetent producer. He really wanted to make a nice mega man clone and to inherit the Mega Man media empire, and the fans from it. But he's completely bungled development of the game.
>>
>>334796154
>What's even funnier is that he's NOT a con man

The funniest thing of all is that you actually believe that.
>>
No at this rate.
>>
>>334794747
It will come out 20XX
>>
>>334796801

What, you thought he wanted to just run off with the money? That makes no sense. That ruins his reputation and selling a game nets you tens of millions in profits. He wanted to release a game, that sold well, and has tons of sequels.

And Inafune personally is probably taking only a small portion of the 4 million himself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.