[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters that get the short end of the stick.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: CUCKED BY THE EARTH.png (16 KB, 205x450) Image search: [Google]
CUCKED BY THE EARTH.png
16 KB, 205x450
ITT: Characters that get the short end of the stick.
>>
>>334792184
Seriously tohno spends the last part of her route fawning over arc
>>
This reminded me to go check when Melty comes out and it's tomorrow. I can't wait to go online and get my ass handed to me by dudes who have thousands of hours in it.
>>
>>334793029
>I can't wait to go online and get my ass handed to me by dudes who have thousands of hours in it.
I can't wait to go online and beat up some dudes who don't have thousands of hours in it.
>>
File: Best CG.png (494 KB, 646x480) Image search: [Google]
Best CG.png
494 KB, 646x480
>>334792184

Best route
>>
>>334793718
Please be kind.
>>
Can't wait to go online and remember how bad it is compared to cccaster.
>>
>>334792184
shit character. shit route.
>>
File: 31-ark_t01a.png (1 MB, 936x1836) Image search: [Google]
31-ark_t01a.png
1 MB, 936x1836
>>334792184
Three way Relationship
>>
File: Sorey_Status_(ToZ)_1.png (220 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Sorey_Status_(ToZ)_1.png
220 KB, 720x720
>not even the most important character in the game.
Sucks being sorey
>>
>>334792184
What are you talking about? She got the whole damn stick in the butt in her route.
>>
>>334792184
>implying curryass deserves anything
>>
>>334792184
And she deserved it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.