[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Obscure, trivial observations you made in games. >The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: aku aku.png (291 KB, 572x934) Image search: [Google]
aku aku.png
291 KB, 572x934
ITT: Obscure, trivial observations you made in games.

>The feathers on the mask of Aku Aku from Crash Bandicoot correspond to the colors of all the colored Gems in the 3 games of the original trilogy (Green: Emerald, Red: Ruby, Blue: Sapphire, Yellow: Topaz, Purple: Amethyst).

with the exception of the Tourmaline orange Gem in CB1, but fuck that one
>>
Mario is a fat wop piece of shit.
>>
>>334791902
I noticed that in bravely second the running joke with magnolia is that french is moonspeak
>>
File: Wumpajuice.png (335 KB, 781x404) Image search: [Google]
Wumpajuice.png
335 KB, 781x404
>>334791902
One of Crash's idle animations has him try to juggle a wumpa fruit only to explode in his face resulting in pic related
Also in the opening to Crash 3 you can see a framed picture of Tawna (the babe from 1) in his house
>>
In Abe's Oddysee, at the final chase in Scrabania, on the screen with the last Scrab, the Scrab is going back and forth on a small path. If you chant while it's at the rightmost position, but before it turns around, it'll glitch and get stuck walking to the right, ultimately falling in a hole on the next screen and leaving you free range.
>>
>>334791902
Not that trivial but
Nfs:porsche unleashed, when you keep the cars from the first era they go up in value in the modern era. Like way up. In my replay I bought ten old cars and was rich in the modern era.
>>
In FFVII, you can encounter Bombs right outside of Corel slums, and you can steal Right Arms from them. The joke is that Barret is a terrorist bomber who lost his right arm when Shinra burned down old Corel.

In FFVIII, Laguna and Caraway are both galbadian military personnel who marry women who are associated with bars (a bar owner and a bar singer, respectively).
>>
Shoryuken contains the names of Ryu and Ken
>>
>>334795612
Sho when?
>>
>>334794537
I am pretty sure that Coco is not actually Crash's sister but his and Tawna's child.
>>
>>334795612
>>334795714
>actually playing shotos

GET
>>
THAT
>>
>>334795738

That's an obscure-ass headcanon you got going there. She even refers to him as "brother".

>>334794537

There was a rumor that went around my neighborhood as a kid, that said that if the fruit hits him, a save is deleted.

We were scared shitless of standing still.
>>
>>334795738
She refers to him as 'big brother' at the very beginning of the game
>>
>>334795714
Sean is "Sho"
>>
>>334795882
I'm not too Sho about that
>>
Aku Aku is the good mask.
Uka Uka is the bad mask.
Aku Aku backwards is Uka Uka.
>>
I don't know how many people knew this because it wasn't mentioned in teh games, but if you hold X after bouncing on stuff you go higher. Or am I just retarded for finding that out way later then I should have.
>>
>>334796101
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>334796206
What game? If crash then,yes.
>>
>>334796424
Yeah Crash. I honestly have no clue why I didn't know this, I remember learning if from a tutorial on the GBA game ages after playing the PS1 games.
>>
>>334796583
B-but it's default thing in every platformer. You know it by heart.
>>
>>334796045
Think of the Japanese pronunciation
>>
>>334795738

I am very disappointed in the general lack of Coco R34 on the internet.
Her personality is just hnng.
>>
>>334796101
What does it mean?
>>
>>334797367

It means that characters with palindrome names are morally ambiguous.
>>
>>334797367

Aku means evil in Jap, curiously enough.
>>
There is no Sniper Doubleshot medal.
>>
File: 1437034062584.png (144 KB, 219x286) Image search: [Google]
1437034062584.png
144 KB, 219x286
>>334796045
The shit i put up with on here, i swear.
>>
I can't remember which game it was, (maybe Crash Bash?) but one of the Crash games you could drop a code and play the demo for Spyro 3. I played that demo so much i actually never bothered to buy the game itself.

In hindsight, I missed out.
>>
>>334799436
On the CNK on the GMA games you could put a code into some of them to do play a Crash dance mini game that got pretty fucking hard.
>>
In the Dark Souls games, humanity looks like souls, but dark.

This represents the darkness in humanity.
>>
File: 01.jpg (201 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
201 KB, 800x800
When I was a kid I was scared shitless when I launched the Master System II without any cartridge and it started with Alex Kidd, even though I had the game on the shelf.
>>
>>334791902
Eye brows are hair too OP.
>>
>>334800120

Oh my God, its eyebrows are orange so that means the Orange Gem is also present!
>>
>>334800003

In the Dark Souls games, humanity is most commonly found on disgusting, weak rats, which is supposed to compare them to humanity.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.