[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think it'd have been one of the best of it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Crashtwinsanityps2cover.jpg (98 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
Crashtwinsanityps2cover.jpg
98 KB, 640x908
Do you think it'd have been one of the best of it's franchise or at least up to the original 3 if they'd have manage to put all that content that they had to cut/couldn't finish in time?
>>
Yeah, i thought it was a solid game even with its issues so I'm sure it'd be way better with everything as it should have been
>>
>>334790914
Sure, but most of the glitches makes the game more fun tho.
>>
This game doesn't get enough credit for how good it is. One of the best games in my childhood
>>
>>334791912
Most people are still tied up to Naughty Dogs games and hate everything afterwards
>>
if they were able to put everything they wanted into this game it definitely would have been the best in the series
>travel to every island
>fight every boss, including those you never actually fought like Oxide
>every boss having their own area instead of just being there, like Brio and Throphy
>more dimension traveling, including a reverse world and inside Cortex's mind
>more backstory on the twins, also the scientists time at the academy of evil
It really is a shame how it turned out
>>
>>334792037
A shame cause I always felt this was up there and basically the last decent Crash game as well as a good evolution of the franchise without sacrificing it's roots (Like CotT and MoM did).

Still a shame there was so much unfinished. for what all the unused content sounds this was going to basically be a huge amalgamation of Crash's entire history up to that point.
>>
It had a shot at being the best game of the generation.
>>
File: concepttwin9.jpg (94 KB, 379x341) Image search: [Google]
concepttwin9.jpg
94 KB, 379x341
The game seemed to be a very ambitious project. there was so much that was cut or wasn't able to be done.

>An entire intro was planned that would should the entire series up to that point in a "Previously, on Crash bandicoot..." type of cutscene
>An entire level inside Coco's mind
>A racing level against the Komodo Brothers
>Coco being playable
>Almost every boss in Crash's history was going to have a fight or scene.
>An undersea level where you'd pilot the Mecha-Bandicoot to destroy the Evil Twins' machine (which is mentioned in one cutscene in the final game and never brought up again)
>A level where you played as Evil Crash and had to get Cortex madder and madder to progress
>An entire Musical Level inside Cortex's mind
>>
It could've been really, really amazing if they'd been able to settle on an idea and cram as many ideas as they'd wanted to into it.

A Gamecube version also would've been great, because then I could actually emulate it.
>>
>>334793780
That does sound very ambitious.
>>
I remember getting to some part going down a snowy mountain on a snowboard, every time I did it the game would loop and I never could beat it.
Not sure if I was just a retarded kid and did something wrong or the game was glitched.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.