[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no poise >can roll with heavy armor like you have none
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>no poise
>can roll with heavy armor like you have none
>magic is useless
>builds are nonexistent
>two hit mobs everywhere
>invasions all the time
>shortcuts yes but areas dont intertwine like in ds1
>99% of items are rehashed
>hexes dont physical damage like in ds2 which is against the lore and are now Dark Miracles which means they scale with Faith which is bullshit cus Manus doesnt believe in God but in his raw musculine power
>anyone can make bleed weapons unlike in ds1 where they were less common for being so powerful
>ds1 characters nostalgia pandering
>grey

woah...so this is the power...of From Software.
>>
>>334789876
did the patch release yet?
>>
File: NAKED.png (34 KB, 705x676) Image search: [Google]
NAKED.png
34 KB, 705x676
My only complaints are:

>Poise is fucked, it's honestly baffling how this happened
>Longswords are far and away the best weapon, it's not even a fucking competition holy shit
>very, very little variety in movesets

Otherwise I enjoyed it.
>>
>>334790118
Longswords are the new easy mode, now it's an entire weapon class that's the new drake sword!
>>
>>334789987
yeah it bumped up GS damage a bit and increased the range/ attack time of some special weapon arts.

IMO the two big problems with the game's PVP are lack of poise and magic builds have to minmax too much to do decent damage.

I think they'll probably buff magic eventually but I'm kind of doubtful they'll fix poise to balance straight swords.
>>
>>334790118
Longsword do more damage then the GS and take less stamina
>>
>>334790758
Why they destroyed the Fume sword?.
Exile sword is okay i guess.
>>
Im afraid to say I would rather be playing das2's pvp more post monastery scimitar nerf.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
>finish the game
>buy the full version because i enjoyed it for what it was
>can't transfer the cracked save to the full game

such is life
>>
>>334790926
One hit pvp thats why.
>>
File: 1457940104297.jpg (19 KB, 222x203) Image search: [Google]
1457940104297.jpg
19 KB, 222x203
>tfw now it's finally the time for straight swords to shine
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.