[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why doesnt anyone here talk about the culling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: the cucking.jpg (636 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the cucking.jpg
636 KB, 1920x1080
why doesnt anyone here talk about the culling
>>
because it won't be released for another year probably
>>
>>334789831
still a fun game despite early access though
>>
File: frog hanging.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
frog hanging.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>
>>334789892
>early access

It's not happening.
>>
>>334790643
what do you mean by this
>>
>it's an everybody but five guys get killed in the first six minutes episode
>>
Mediocre. Map is already boring as fuck, and the desync and lag fucking kills it much more than other games because of the melee system. Which I also dislike because its just not fun. I'd also prefer the game without perks, and we are at the point where its time to remove and nerf perks because they are overpowered. It will just start a meta every patch where cookie cutter combos are the playstyle, right now golden arm is everywhere and taking insane damage from every little thing isn't fun.

Playerbase is already starting to go down because of lack of content. They could add 10 melee weapons and not a thing would change, they fall into the same class of blade or unarmed and just have different damage values.

If they can get a new map, with maybe more players on it, out soon the game will truly die.
>>
>>334791206
>If they can get a new map, with maybe more players on it, out soon the game will truly die.
yep, 50% of their potential audience won't play because early access and the other half will quit before official release, ensuring it's death because they wanted quickbux
>>
>>334789762

It's the latest FotM.

Just like Ark:Survival and all those other games. It's going to lose popularity and interest in a few months.
>>
>>334789762
oh man look at this sh*t! it's awsome!!! xD

blod everwhere and even a DRONE!! my dad got me one of those for my bday last month! frikkin RAD!!!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.