[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question regarding Dark souls III. I have just finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: DaS 3.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DaS 3.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Serious question regarding Dark souls III. I have just finished this game and lost all of my motivation to replay as another class.
How can people replay this game from the start?
Literally zero replay value.
>>
>>334780309
Explain
>>
>>334780630
Not him, but for me it was the fact that the game gets really daunting to play during the late game. Usually, it was shit after Aldrich that made me not want to go back.

I'm playing as a new char now, but it's still hard to bring myself to go through some of the early areas too. It just feels like a slog some times.
>>
>>334780789
I feel you. Getting two shot by lothric Knights in the castle while my +8 refined dark sword barely tickles them is bullshit.
I didn't even do any optional areas, it was just shitty, regular enemies harder than bosses.
I see why you get so many Estus sips.
>inb4 git gud
>>
>>334780309
I enjoy using different weapons because it changes how I play the game.
Just went from straight sword to Farron Driftsword on ng+. Was fun.
>>
>>334780630
In the first play through, the good parts come from surprise element, where enemies are located, where items are hidden etc.
On the second playthrough, it get stale. You just grind your character without exploring anything because pretty much no exploration could be make. You can still visit area you missed in the first playthrough but that's not much.
Then in the third playthrough, it gets fucking boring.
>>
I'll replay it when the DLC's released, and get different ending.
>>
>>334782936
Does anything besides rings change in NG+?
>>
Replay with cestus.

Why can't we get an open beginning like in the original game ever again? Is it because people went to new londo/skelleton valley and stopped playing the game instead of trying something else?
>>
>>334785621
You had two choice in 2, more if you could somehow get down the well.
>>
>>334780309
As said before yeah the surprises are cool the first time around but once you have seen everything, you've seen everything. No more surprises only a redundant slog.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.