[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the verdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (457 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
457 KB, 1920x1080
Whats the verdict?
>>
I love it. Must play if you like like the series and an excellent starting point.
>>
It's fantastic, but it doesn't replace the original.
>>
>>334778801
It's good. I would be playing it now but I'm supposed to be asleep. It's fun and gorgeous. For a 'budget' game it is pretty fucking fantastic.
>>
>>334778801
loving it so far, can't wait to play again on hard.
>>
>>334779824
The original kind of sucked. Strafing is s must for the shooting to be fun.
>>
>>334781313
The gameplay is 100% a complete upgrade, but there are things about the original that the remake either doesn't address or missteps in that keep the original game relevant.

Not the least of which is that the story is almost entirely different.
>>
>>334781423
I like this story. Rachet has a little more depth to him and has a goal. The original had a goal but it was kinda vague and not really present till the end.
>>
>>334781897
I can't believe I mispelled RATCHET.
>>
>>334781897
His goal was to kill qwark
>>
>>334778801
Gameplay:
Remake: 10/10
OG: 4/10

Story, feeling and atmosphere
Remake: 4/10
OG: 10/10

It's a two edged sword famalam.
>>
>>334782015
Yeah, but that's after the betrayal. Now, Ratchet has a goal since the beginning: join the Galactic Rangers... and then beat the shit out of Qwark.
>>
>>334781897
I like the story as well, but it's very different and in that way it feels weird.

>>334782176
>Story, feeling and atmosphere
>Remake: 4/10
>OG: 10/10
Uh... R&C PS2's story was not that good.

Also the atmosphere is objectively better in PS4, the environments are fucking gorgeous.
Only major difference in this category is music, which is kinda just opinion, because even if you don't like PS4's OST, it's a good soundtrack anyway.
>>
File: 1460868968529.png (23 KB, 244x294) Image search: [Google]
1460868968529.png
23 KB, 244x294
>no bomb glove
>no tesla claw
>no visbomb gun
>no good devastator
>only 2 weapons are brought back from the original
>one of them is just a reskin
>combuster, fusion grenade, and pyrocitor can't kill shit late game amd challenge mode
>>
>>334782334
Bad opinions.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.