[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances that KH3 and FFVII Remake will come to the PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ffvii kh3.png (788 KB, 793x661) Image search: [Google]
ffvii kh3.png
788 KB, 793x661
What are the chances that KH3 and FFVII Remake will come to the PC
>>
If XV finds its way to PC then there's a good chance VII Remake will too. I don't know about KH3.
>>
>>334777272
well KH3 and FFVII Remake are both on Unreal Engine 4 unlike FFXV so I would say the chances of XV being on PC is lower.
>>
>>334777092
The Tetsuya Nomura hairstyle special
>>
>>334777092
VIIR maybe, KH3 never
>>
jesus fucking christ you pcucks are pathetic. just get a damn console. 1 will last you an entire generation. All you have to do is skip buying a new graphics card every six months
>>
>>334777092
In like fifteen years after they were released on consoles.

At which point PCfags will start crowing about PC masterrace just like they did last week when FF9 finally came to PC.
>>
>>334777092
I dunno. Just wait until 2019 when they both release on console first.
>>
FFVII 100%.The trailer says first on ps4, implying it will come to other platforms. And many other FFs are already on Steam.

KH3 50%.
>>
>>334778979
It means obviously to the Xbone. Many other FFs on Steam are ported from the mobile versions, so its not an indication of anything. X HD isn't on PC.
>>
>>334779105
X/X-2 HD is coming to PC. Already leaked on SteamDB
>>
Has KH ever made it on PC?

Until you see an effort to port those games, I doubt its chances.

Maybe VIIR, Down the line.
>>
>>334779325
I know most of that leak is on Steam, but you think X would have hit to try to boost FF13's stuff on PC aswell.

Halo 3 was on SteamDB a long time ago too.
>>
>>334779105
Why wouldn't they? They're looking at bringing VII to it, and JRPGs have been making boats of money on Steam.
>>
>>334778531
>just get a damn console. 1 will last you an entire generation
>PS4.5 is a thing

You're fucking retarded
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.