[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is this game so hard too play co-op ? I get that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Dark-Soul-3.jpg (45 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Soul-3.jpg
45 KB, 750x400
Why the fuck is this game so hard too play co-op ? I get that its difficult but holy shit let us fucking do co-op without having to use embers. I have no troubles with the game and have 80 embers on my main account but my friend is complete trash and loses all of his. Im trying to get him through the first area but its proving to be a complete hassle. Hes never played Dark Souls and im trying to teach him shit. Id complain about having to go through areas twice so we can stay on an even playing field but we dont care as long as we can play together. Is there an area early on where I can gelp him farm embers?
>>
He can help other people as a phantom until he learns the level enough to do it on his own.
>>
>>334775017
This is what I do on my first runs, I always get a boss kill as Sun bro first before I then do it on my own.
>>
>I have no troubles with the game
>summons so much he runs out of embers
lol
>>
>>334776269
Do you know how to read? I said my friend dies and loses his embers. Christ you're fucking retarded.
>>
You're 18, right?
>>
>>334776828
Then give him some of yours fuccboi
>>
File: 1429333869160.jpg (73 KB, 556x636) Image search: [Google]
1429333869160.jpg
73 KB, 556x636
>>334774904
Chill the fuck out.
Anyway, you can farm embers on Lothric Knights. Especially the one with sword + shield that keeps patrolling on the stair together with the one with spear.
The drop rate is about 1/6 to 1/7 I think.
I know because I keep getting killed by Dancer.
Fuck that bitch. Took me 20 tries.
>>
>>334777132
I would but I cant join him on my main character. Had to make a fresh one to level with him.
>>
>>334776828
>>334774904
drop
some
embers
for
him
>>
>>334776828
Git ur friend gud
>>
>>334777436
Thats the plan. I told him to roll mage since its one of the easier classes for first timers. He still manages to fuck that up.
>>
File: 56f154bf150000ad000b2cec.jpg (44 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
56f154bf150000ad000b2cec.jpg
44 KB, 630x420
>>334774904
Queer
>>
>>334777586
>roll mage
You are retarded. Mage is shit in this game and their defense/HP is piss poor.
Try herald. The shield has 100% physics absorb, it would save your friend a lot of time. The spear has shit damage but you can switch to straight sword when you reach the High Wall.
The spear weapon art can break through shielded enemy too.
Herald also has heal while knight doesn't. I think herald is easy as a starting class.

There is literally no other class with as much balanced arsenal than herald.
>>
>>334777586
Strength probably would have been easier, what with being able to wield a giant shield and still roll well when the shield fails.

Mage being easy-mode is a myth perpetuated by people who have never played it before, or who play it as their second playthrough. The game seems easiest playing sword and board with a Longsword. Add in a bit of Faith for two or more heals per Estus to make the journey to the bosses a bit more manageable too.
>>
>>334778332
I can confirm this. Mage was never easier than closed range classes.
Yeah you could used lightning spear to kill bosses in 4-5 hits (in previous game anyway, haven't tried that in this game). But to be able to get to that point, your armor, vigor, vit or endurance are probably shit.

Most spell are not homing, and homing spells can be easily rolled away anyway.

Powerful mages literally got one hit by the boss all the time while shitter like knights have can take 4-7 hits. Fucker like thief can roll or quickstep like crazy.

I don't know why /v/ keep saying magic is for casual while it's not.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.