[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Booker, are you afraid of pogs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: elizabeth.jpg (68 KB, 1100x670) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth.jpg
68 KB, 1100x670
Booker, are you afraid of pogs?
>>
File: 2461888-untitled-1.jpg (57 KB, 430x640) Image search: [Google]
2461888-untitled-1.jpg
57 KB, 430x640
No, I'm afraid of jews.
>>
Wow, ok, wow. That's it. I've had it. That's the last straw. This is it. I'm done. Wow. OK. Wow. This is the last time I will ever be goofed. This was some trickery I cannot condone. Wow. Let me just, *sigh*. MMMM. We'll start with you. Yes, you. You don't know it, but I do. I know what you did. God. I can't even. Wow.

It all started twenty years ago, back in my hometown (my original universe). My family and I, we weren't very close. There were always tensions. That's when you showed up, you bitch. You came tried to unite us, but all you ended up doing was make us drift apart. Cut to ten years past that point, I still can't connect with my family. We were on thin ice.

All I could think about was how you did this, you caused us to drift. I wanted to have a relationship, I really did. There was nothing more I could do, no one could come to my aid, I had no one left. So, I went out, alone. I grabbed my shoes and ran out the door, as fast as I could...

When a couple of guys, who were up to no good
Started making trouble in the neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're moving with your aunty and uncle in Bel-Air."
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1024x576
Pawg's?

Honestly though this game was shit. Worst game I ever bought at full price.

Elizabeth isn't even that good.
>>
File: boo.jpg (31 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
31 KB, 570x570
No, I'm afraid of boos.
>>
>>334774571
got meme'd into buying the dlcs because everyone says they are incredible. worst garbage ever'
>>
>>334774571
I got it for free, felt disappointed because I enjoyed Shock gameplay but this felt too CoD for me, along with the terrible woven inception story with one area feeling actual BioShock (That asylum looking place with the sirens)

If it was its own game, I'd be a lot less harsh on it.
>>
Ken Levine is like the Stanley Kubrick of video games.
>>
>>334773898
a deal is a deal
>>
File: 1293492628422.png (26 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1293492628422.png
26 KB, 180x200
>>334773898
She a base rat?

What the fuck?
>>
File: scout.jpg (6 KB, 251x238) Image search: [Google]
scout.jpg
6 KB, 251x238
>>334775492
>Ken Levine is like the Stanley Kubrick of video games.
>>
File: 1453846417485.png (71 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1453846417485.png
71 KB, 500x332
>>334776253
>kubrick
>good
he never created, he only made adaptations in which he butchered the shit out of his source material. post hollywood kubrick was a pretentious hack. his only two good movies were paths of glory and spartacus when hollywood could reign him in. then he leaves hollywood and spergs out and makes fedora tripping trash. he was retroactively diagnosed with autism by the way. it shows
>>
>>334776585
Stupid frogposter
>>
>>334776585
>frogposter
>bad opinion
Every time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.