[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 Covenants are absolute garbage. >no gravelord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: blue_sentinels.png (31 KB, 213x265) Image search: [Google]
blue_sentinels.png
31 KB, 213x265
Dark Souls 3 Covenants are absolute garbage.

>no gravelord covenant to curse other worlds
>no rat covenant to lure people into your world
>no honorable duel dragon covenant
>no justice covenant to invade faggots who dickwraith and sin.

>three fucking covenants that do nothing but auto-summon you to defend a particular zone
>two more fucking covenants on the way of blue, one that auto summons you to defend a player who is invaded, one more that auto-summons you to defend a player who was invaded, BUT only against aldrich guys.
>Purple boner covenant for trolls who try to backstab you when you're fighting enemies, and will never ever get summoned after week 1
>>
>>334773565
Just because it does not work does not mean its bad
>>
>>334773617
It's bad because there's no variety
>>
Why are there 2 (two) Blue Sentinels?
>>
File: fromsoftware.jpg (7 KB, 181x279) Image search: [Google]
fromsoftware.jpg
7 KB, 181x279
Hush little Host of Embers. Just sit back and let us do all the work for you.
>>
>here's the worst, dysfunctional covenants--WHY AREN'T THEY INCLUDED?!?!!?!
>>
Not to to mention that the watchdogs covenant entirely doesn't work for some people, including me
>>
>>334773676
One is to accept help from the Blue Sentinels, the other is to be a Blue Sentinel.
>>
I think PvP is great they just need to remove way of the blue and always summon blue dudes to help red invasions. Also fix/make it easier to invade people with the loyal servant covenants.
>>
>>334773676
>Why are there 2 (two) Blue Sentinels?
Three if you count the one that lets you summon blues into your world to defend you

>>334773835
Theres one to be a blue sentinel against red phantoms and another to be a blue sentinel against aldrich phantoms.

Why could there not just be one?
>>
Why does it take hours to get fucking summoned as a blue, only for the host to pussy out by disconnecting?
>>
>>334773565
Yeah, was a bit underwhelmed how boring they are and how you join them.
Also
>no sin system
Why why why why why why why why
>>
>>334773676
>>334773835

There are 2 blue sentinels separate from way of blue, the actual blue sentinels and the darkmoons, both of which do ostensibly the same thing.
>>
>>334774021
>>334774063
Why can't we just get the covenant from DaS1? It worked great there.
>>
File: 123325465.jpg (47 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
123325465.jpg
47 KB, 600x338
>>334774028
Just think of it this way, you might havee been the last time that faggot was able to disconnect before breaking the link between worlds and using the ONLY way of white circle they get per playthrough so the next time they do it its done baby no more co-op no more anything AND if the pussy was a bad player they essentially quit the game forever since they can't beat it and you essentially ruined Dark Souls for a casual
Just think of it that way anon
>>
Say what you will about das2 but at least I can invade sinners.
>>
>>334773617
If it does not work it means there's no use to it and there's limited options.

DaS2 does convenants better if not for broken SM.
>>
>>334773565
>Purple boner covenant for trolls who try to backstab you when you're fighting enemies, and will never ever get summoned after week 1

Shit I better get my fun in now before this covenant goes completely dead. I usually try to fuck over a phantom so ppl still summon us.
>>
>>334774124
*Gravelords didn't work until NG+
*No one used Way of White and Princess Guard
*Daughters of Chaos had no real purpose, other than to give chaos pyromancies and a shortcut
*Sunbros are fine
*Dickwraits are fine
*Darkmoon never got to invade

DS1 didn't work all that great, unless you were a sunbro or a dickwraith
>>
>>334774261
>if you ragequit too many times, you get bumped into a quarantine playerlist where you only get matched with other ragequitters

I love this
>>
>>334774487
>Darkmoon never got to invade
Man, I came into DaS1 a couple years late and it was still somewhat active.
I got less activity doing it on DaS2.
>>
>>334773565
All of those covenants sucked. I've never meet anyone who genuinely enjoyed being a Dragonfag.
>>
God tier: mound builders

Good tier: Aldritch Faithful, Watchdogs of Farron, Blue Sentinels

Ok tier: Darkmoon, Warriors of Sunlight

Dickwraith Tier: Rosaria's Fingers

Useless tier: Way of Blue
>>
>>334774607
That's because FROM made some really bad choices when it come to the sentinels and BoB. They should have had the option of unlimited invading, and the whole duel for invasion tokens was horse shit.

Tower and Rat covenants were fun as hell.
>>
Honestly the covenant I miss the most is the gargoyles/Forest Protector covenants. I know wolfbros are a thing now but you will never gangbang the host in DS3 like you used to be able to.
>>
>>334774726
>I've never meet anyone who genuinely enjoyed being a Dragonfag.

There's a pretty lively community of Fightclubbers and autistic Theorycrafters.

That's the one thing I disliked about dragon dueling in the past

>Get summoned to fight
>alright here we go!
>bow
>you have recieved a message
>"Hey can you hold still I want to test some shit"
>>
File: 1389501912823.jpg (131 KB, 315x367) Image search: [Google]
1389501912823.jpg
131 KB, 315x367
>Invade world
>Host just backs away with his shield up, refusing to fight
>Waits for his blue
>Promptly kill blue
>Dude goes full Olympic triathlon trying to just run away.
>Just pop him with a fireball everytime he runs out of stamina
>He runs for the boss door, I guess preferring to die from the boss instead of an invader
>The entire level he just aggro'd kills him just as he makes it to the door

I dare so I think I popped his cherry
>>
>>334774762
Honestly mounds would be a million times better if they were just invaders who were hostile to the enemies instead of summoned.
>>
>>334774883
I had a 3v1 as the aldrich covenant. Poor host.
>>
Belltower was the best "defend this area" covenant none of the other ones even compare.
>>
What level should I be if I want to get summoned for blue sents and the watchdog covenant?
>>
>>334775008
yeah, the summoning thing is kind of dumb, because you can be far ahead or far behind the host, but I've had some enjoyable instances with it.

>be summoned
>host is a total dick and trying to kill me
>never attack them
>attack enemies
>they still try to kill me but arent chasing after me, just swiping at me if I get withing range
>eventually get invaded by red phantom
>wave to phantom
>waves back
>target host and strafe around him
>phantom does the same
>wait till we align and backstab phantom
>host and I double team that red scum
>he then still tries to kill me as Im transported back to the safety of my world

lel
>>
>>334775224
You won't be

There is a ten to one ratio of blue sentinels to blue pussies. Just play casually with the ring on and every fifteen minutes or so you'll get a summon

I'd suggest joining a real covenant
>>
>>334775224
Found that sticking around the road of sacrifice and farron keep had the best summoning chances. Though, do be careful and don't level up too much, else you'll find invading in Farron keep limited. Stick to ~30ish
>>
>>334774979
>Invade in the catacombs just at the fallen bridge
>kill his blue phantom and chase him all the way to the fog door
>the fog door doesn't trigger the boss fight immediately so he just hides like a pussy and summons 3 dudes before coming out to gangbang my ass

Seriously just make the boss fog kick the invader out this shit is so dumb
>>
>>334775308
I still don't entirely understand Purple-dudes and their role.

Aren't they just Reds functionally?
>>
>>334775554
they are reds that can do damage to enemies
>>
>>334775554
No, they can kill phantoms instead of the host to achieve results. In one round it was me + red vs gold + host, red fought host and I killed gold, then while red was chasing host I backstabbed him and killed him. I was ported out and host was left all alone
>>
>>334775554
They just need to kill a phantom to get out. White phantom, red phantom, world host. Doesn't matter who. Functionally, they are a wild card. You risk a higher skill phantom for the chance that he will fuck you over.
>>
>>334775554
We're agents of chaos. Absolute madmen
>>
>>334774487
>*Gravelords didn't work until NG+
Also you don't peer more than 12 guys at a time. The chance of them actually being in NG+ reduces the chances of Gravelord even working.

And the fact there is 9 covenants, but the game is not developed to the point where they all actually do decent stuff.
Dark Souls 2 has 8
Dark Souls 3 has 8. It could be reduced down to 4 or 5, or allow free invasions between unaligned covenents
>>
>>334775554
Can purples invade? Or do they need to be summoned?

If purples could use the Red Eye Orb (or maybe just the cracked one) to invade you could get some really interesting interactions.
>>
>>334775943
they can use the red eye orb. whether monsters are hostile depends on if you are summoned (hostile) or invade (non-hostile)

that said, if anyone summons a purple they're either retarded or don't know how it works
>>
File: 1452354300244.gif (726 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1452354300244.gif
726 KB, 300x168
>find Watchdogs first time
>spend a good 2 hours invading
>fun as fuck
>continue on with the game
>create new character
>get to Watchdogs again
>zero invasions
Aaaand it's dead.
>>
>>334773827
>join watchdogs
>get to a higher level than the people typically doing farron
>no more grass
gg from
>>
>>334776112
No, the servers are just off.
>>
>>334776112
Check your level, im getting constant invasions
>>
>>334776049
That's silly. Purples should be able to invade but still get hurt by monsters. That way you could just scout out unfamiliar areas without risking your own souls, while potentially helping out the host as well.

There needs to be more incentives to not just immediately try to facefuck any purple you see. Perhaps letting them into the boss area and giving them a reward if they manage to kill the boss too? Idk.
>>
>>334776338
I'm 32

I remember being 37 on my first character and invading fine

What would be the limit for that area?
>>
>>334776338
What level are you?
>>
>>334776251
>>334776338
>>334773827

Matchmaking in the game is now based upon both your level AND the highest weapon upgrade you have.
This was meant to combat twinking faggots

If you farmed and have a +9 weapon or something, you're only going to get matched with other people who have that
>>
>>334776425
If monsters aren't hostile you can't damage them.
>>
>>334776489
People keep bringing this up to dismiss claims that the watchdogs aren't working for a lot of people and it's getting annoying. I was level 25 and the highest weapon upgrade I had ever had at that point was +3. I waited for eight fucking hours with the covenant equipped and the icon flashing on the day after release. Not a single summon.

There. Is. A. Problem. With. The. Matchmaking. Servers.
>>
>>334776531
Yes that was my point. If a purple invades they SHOULD be able to damage monsters and collect souls as a potential win-win for the purple and the host.
>>
>>334776763
I think purple are good for what they are... if you want co-op there's already a thing for that.

Now, darkwraiths could be a thing, where literally everything is hostile and maybe you get more reward for the more stuff you kill, so you want to maximize your NPC kills before you murder the host
>>
File: 1455893015208.jpg (16 KB, 241x299) Image search: [Google]
1455893015208.jpg
16 KB, 241x299
>>334773565
>gravelord covenant to curse other worlds

I forgot that even existed.
Besides one funny video on youtube about it I never seen anyone actually making use of that gimmick.
It never worked in my game either. If I remember right it only affect people on NG+ or something so what is the point.
>>
I love the concept of the Mound-makers but it would've made it way better if you could help fight the boss too as a victory condition
It'd really add to the instability of the covenant because hypothetically you could turn on your ally mid boss fight or help beat it
It'd be fun as fuck.
>>
>>334775361
>and every fifteen minutes or so you'll get a summon
What game are you playing? I've worn Blue Sentinel/Dorkmonn covenant the entire game (50 hours) and I got summoned once.
>>
>>334777378
that would give them too large of an advantage
>>
>>334773959
That's stupid. I want to fight an invader one on one once in a while.
>>
>>334777489
But that'd be the risk you take by summoning a mad phantom
>>
>>334777378
They should just be a neutral invader. Having to summon them is kinda dumb.
>>
>>334777378
I think that the covenant should just give the purple guy a random objective to kill the host, or kill the world boss, and the host doesn't know which it is.
>>
>>334777489
Purple would still have to dodge the boss as well as the host. Fair and balanced(tm).
>>
File: Capture.png (57 KB, 931x750) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
57 KB, 931x750
Before anyone goes

>Hurr durr leddit

I don't give a shit. This should be read if you want an understanding of what is going on for a LOT of the playerbase.
>>
>>334777572
Then nobody would ever summon one. Obviously you'd have to give the host an incentive to summon purples over whites and golds and not attack them at first sight. Something like an extra item or extra souls upon being helped by a purple when defeating bosses, or even being able to summon purples without being in ember form so that you won't get invaded, but you'll be forced to co-op with someone that could potentially backstab you at any given moment.
>>
>>334777691
there's no reason not to just kill the purple guy instantly... if you want boss help, then you summon oranges

if you're invaded by purple and they get tasked with killing the boss that's even worse, because then you're involuntarily playing easy mode
>>
>>334777572
Why, you'd have to be an absolute madman!
>>
>>334777753
Being able to summon purples in non-ember form is genius why didn't they think of this
>>
>Sentinels - Can defend Blades and other Sentinels in addition to Way of Blue from any invader

>Blades - Remove Aldritch Faithful rivalry, can invade sinners which can cause potential infighting between Blades and Way/Sentinels

>Mound - Every phantom vanquished nets a Vertebrae. Can help host kill boss for a reward and also kill the host at the end for double rewards.

>Adlritch - Like Rat Kings, pulls players into a covenant member's world. Covenant members can summon other Faithful.

Fixed your covenants Miyazaki
>>
>>334777378
>>334777594

I think mound makers summon sign should just like a normal white one instead of a purple one. That way you add an element of Risk Vs. Reward every time you summon willy nilly.
>>
>>334778056
yeah I agree
>>
>>334778056
It should just work with the phantom ring
though that would be kind of dumb if reds could do it too
>>
File: .png (2 MB, 1479x885) Image search: [Google]
.png
2 MB, 1479x885
>latest calibrations fixed the infinite loading screen and infinite fogwalls bug
>by making the game crash instead
>>
>>334777809
The downside to fighting the purple guy in that situation is if he has a co-op objective, then obviously you might die when fighting him and it doesn't benefit you in any way. Though obviously this risk is mitigated if you're already running around with 3 co-op white/gold phantoms.

I mean worst case scenario it works exactly the same as it does now, as the "kill x phantoms" objective is supposed to encourage helping the host, but the way invasions work means that the host A; never needs help, and B; has no reason not to kill you.
>>
>>334776741

Got summoned once for watchdogs over the course of 8 hours early in the game even though I seemed to be in range. Just got to aldritch covenant tonight and invaded instantly for 2 hours straight. Somethings definitely fucked somewhere.
>>
File: 1460149616528.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460149616528.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
I've been just ignoring the covenants. The only one that seems to give out good rewards are sunbros but even then you need 30 faith and 20 medals. I don't know man i thought being a dickwraith in DS1 was fun as hell, is there anyway for infinite invasions or do i just have to farm cracked red eye orbs? I had more fun with the DS2 covenants because the tower guard with the midgets was fun. But i don't see the need for any of the covenants if none of them give out worthwhile rewards and summoning doesn't work most of the time. I don't even know if there is a dickwraith covenant in this game but i bet it's ass if it exists.
>>
>>334773565
Darkmoon isn't only against Aldrich guys, I never joined the covenant and when I invade someone they get Darkmoon support
>>
Watchdogs don't really seem to work as they should. I've run two characters to Farron Keep now, the second intentionally staying at 30 and at +2 weapon. I neither get invaded in the zone (except by normal red phantoms), nor do I get any summons of my own. What >>334777709
says kinda seems like it could be a thing. At least some part of matchmaking seems wonky.
>>
>invade in the swampy part of profaned capital as an absolute madman
>host immediately summons a phantom
>I wait for them on top of that one roof
>host tries to summon another phantom but can't
>wait
>wait
>eventually give up and run to the bonfire room
>they're both on the high platform
>sunbro aims a bow at me but doesn't shoot
>he's had enough of the host's shit
>host eventually comes down
>kill her easily
>wave
Killing a pussy is much more fun than an honorable opponent.
>>
>>334778425
You get a full red eye orb early in the game.
>>
>>334778367
The amount of sliding phantoms with no animations has increased exponentially since the patch.
>>
File: foryourpost.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
foryourpost.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
Mound Makers should've instead have worked like this: spawn in as some random red enemy on the map (like a lothric knight) instead of the player.
>>
>>334775915
That is the worst alignment chart I've ever seen.

You can't just decide "9 factions, 9 alignments, they MUST fit" it doesn't work that way.
>>
Just beat the game with my STR FTH build. STR is definitely good, the Large and Great clubs stunlock literally every enemy. The hyperarmor is great too and made most bosses a breeze. I managed to beat every boss without dying except for the Dragonslayer Armor, and that's because he was literally just a better version of me, plus he had those gay butterflies helping him. FTH seems to be mostly useless though, buffing my club with lightning weapon only added 50 or so damage with 35 FTH. Tears of Denial is great though and literally saved my ass countless times, both in pvp and pve. Spent around 20 hours doing pvp and I won 75% of my fights, and most of those were 3v1s. My conclusion is that STR = fun and viable and FTH = borderline useless. I'd love to hear other people's perspectives.
>>
>>334777753
>>334777874
>summon purple without being embered
>kill them
>get embered for free
There are so many things they could have done with this game but didn't.
>>
File: 1405410447980.jpg (11 KB, 211x290) Image search: [Google]
1405410447980.jpg
11 KB, 211x290
>>334778483
>tfw invading as a purplefag and separating the phantoms from the host, killing them and then leaving
>tfw showing up with the xanthous crown and the drang hammers and then purposely moving around like a spaz and spamming emotes for shits and giggles
>>
File: 1344638726360.png (27 KB, 248x325) Image search: [Google]
1344638726360.png
27 KB, 248x325
>Finally get summoned to save a Way of Blue baby
>Immediately abandons me to a 2v1

Help me help you you faggot.
>>
>>334777874
fuckin japs
>>
>>334778660
honestly I always felt like this should have been the only invasion functionality... I'm really surprised they never brought back the old monk boss fight from demon's souls

that said, I have had fun with some of the other things they've tried
>>
>>334776741

I can attest to this. I have still never been summoned as a Darkmoon, and by this point in the game, most people have a +10 weapon. I'm level 95
>>
File: 1415745490430.png (748 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
1415745490430.png
748 KB, 1300x1300
>>334778660
>Spawn in farron keep as one of the Grus
>Spawn in Road of sacrifices as one of those purple things
>Spawn in the cathedral as a Gremlin
>Show up in the catacombs as a skeleton
>>
>>334778056
Then they'd only use sunbros which open up at the same exact time.
>>
>>334773565
dragon is a pretty nice covenant, you get a useful item and a cool item

but luring people into your world is stupid you might as well just use a dried finger
>>
>>334777930
>Can defend Blades and other Sentinels
The point of Blue Sentinels is that you're a manly man who helps the weak. A Sentinel shouldn't need summons to stop an invader.
>>
>>334779007
Then that gives the sunbro the benefit as well, but if there aren't any sunbros around and you have no choice..
>>
>no infiltrating stealth asshole covenant that invades and doesn't have a glow but can get damaged by every kind of phantom and automatically fulfills their task if they kill you
that would be cool as fuck, you could have reds and whites working together to search for the sneaky fucker.
>>
File: 200__mad.gif (3 MB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
200__mad.gif
3 MB, 1024x435
I've never been ganked so many fucking times in a row trying to level in a covenant. I get a victory and what? Host sends shitmail telling me 'good estoc spam dude'.

Fuck you hosts with two phantoms. Fuck you people playing on baby mode.
>>
>>334779136
If you wanna be a stealthy asshole just invade with that ring equipped that makes you look like a white phantom.

Bonus points if you get summoned and use the atonement miracle and watch as the host gets killed by a ton of enemies
>>
File: 1449879010417.jpg (50 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
1449879010417.jpg
50 KB, 638x640
>>334778509
Where is it? Is there a covenant for dickwraiths this time around? Do they give out decent rewards?
>>
>>334779003
>wear untrue dark ring
>be indistinguishable from a normal enemy until you style all over the host
>>
>>334778681
The main problem is that WoW, PG and WoS are basically the same covenant. Mechanically.

Dragon is literally True Neutral.
That leaves 3 empthy alignment.
>>
File: 1443035054255.jpg (326 KB, 1920x2147) Image search: [Google]
1443035054255.jpg
326 KB, 1920x2147
>>334773565
>Been invading people since day one
>Completely maxed out with the rosy fingers
>Every time I invade now I get a dorkmoon
>EVERY SINGLE TIME
Someone pls help im tired of getting gangbanged by blue's and yellows every invasion now.
>>
>>334777005
For something to do when you get to NG+.

Personally I've found it's a great way to just lure invaders to your world to duel. Gravelorded New Londo I DIDN'T KNOW IT'S NEVER EXACTLY HAPPENED I THOUGHT IT'D JUST BUFF DICKWRAITHS and got twenty duels in ten minutes.

At least six of which were the same guy the poor bastard.
>>
>i'm embered up
>get invaded on Road of Sacrifice
>fighting a giant crab at the same time
>get back stabbed within 2 seconds of "You are being invaded"
>Krabby used Bubble! Deadfuck's speed fell...
>cant dodge the incoming Uchifagtana's attacks
>die

>NO LONGER EMBERED
>SAME PERSON INVADES WITHIN SECONDS OF ME SPAWNING
>CANT EMBER ANYMORE (DONT KNOW WHY)
>ragequit
>>
>>334775915
>Gravelord
>Evil
>Dragon
>Evil
>Darkmoom
>Chaotic

What in the fuck? Way of white also doesn't fit lore wise there and pretty much only chaos, princess and dickwraiths re correct.
>>
File: 1407894329980.jpg (57 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
1407894329980.jpg
57 KB, 740x740
>>334779205
Nobody ever said you had to play fair.

>Not using the knockback from farron dart to knock people into monsters
>Not kicking people into the random fires that are all over Farron Keep
>Not getting summoned as a purplefag and getting those giant crabs to aggro on the host
>Not helping someone half way through an area, throwing undead hunter charms at them and then fucking them over
>Not making a path of stones throughout some area and then ambushing them if they split up
>>
Being Mad Phantom in Undead Settlement is great
Literally every summon sign is mound maker
My favorite one is when the host summons two just watch them beat the shit out of each other
>>
>>334779205
You have to play nasty now.
>>
I feel like since the Darkmoon get summoned even without Aldrich invaders they should have something significant to make them separate from Sentinels.
Treat them like Red Phantoms to the world, they can't attack mobs or be hit by them, instead they hunt down Red Phantoms who hide in the enemies and bait the host.
>>
File: ds alignments.jpg (294 KB, 700x830) Image search: [Google]
ds alignments.jpg
294 KB, 700x830
>>334779487
>>
>>334779289
There is a covenant, but you don't need to be in it to get the red eye orb.
You have to talk to a certain npc that gives you red eye orbs. You give him a pale tongue after invading someone or finding one in cathedral of the deep near the second giant and he gives you a key to a room near the second bonfire in high wall of Lothric
>>
They really missed the mark with Mound Makers, would be better if invaders could summon them as well because it plays up the whole wild card thing.
>>
>>334779528
>Lead a host and his phantom into the big group of enemies with the fat guy
>Aggro all of them
>Turn on host
>The chaos ensues
>>
>>334775915
>chaos servant chaotic
>forest hunter neutral
>sunlight neutral
>way of white lawful
>>
Post builds. I need a build idea for a DEX Fag and a pyro guy
>>
>>334779289
Talk to the guy leaning against Lothrics throne, he'll give you cracked orbs. Invade someone, get a pale tongue and then talk to him again for the normal orb.
The covenant itself is hidden in the chapel
>>
>>334779428
>NO LONGER EMBERED
>SAME PERSON INVADES WITHIN SECONDS OF ME SPAWNING
Is this on PC? Maybe some hacker took a liking to you.
>>
>>334773565
>>no gravelord covenant to curse other worlds
>>no rat covenant to lure people into your world
>>no honorable duel dragon covenant
>>no justice covenant to invade faggots who dickwraith and sin.
This is all kinds of lame thank god they got rid of em
>>
>>334779528
>>334779753
Seriously based. I love the purple duels that hosts set up. I love it even more when we Grapes fight but then turn on the host and gangbang him
>>
File: DaS_sinners.png (41 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
DaS_sinners.png
41 KB, 152x254
>>334779753
Nice
>>
>>334779653
They would make being a red even less fun to play then it already is.
>>
>>334779065
The problem with the "weak" is that nobody remains Way of Blue past the High Wall so Sentinels end up defending no one.
>>
I've been playing as blue sentinel since I got it, but never been summoned so far after 20 hr of play or so.
The icon is blinking so I assume it's working.
What the fuck is going on.
>>
>>334779684
>Indicted
holy shit I forgot that even exist.
>>
File: 1460338578805.png (324 KB, 850x531) Image search: [Google]
1460338578805.png
324 KB, 850x531
>>334779724
I just googled this shit and i was right. A useless ring and a staff nobody will ever use as a reward (lol sorcery in DS3) what the fuck is this shit. There's no incentive to join unless you really just like invading people which will always end up as at least a 2v1. Fuck that covenants really are useless in this game.
>>
Gravelord Covenant was like the one interesting covenant they did.

Even Rat Covenant was just a free kill. Gravelord was excellent.
>>
>>334780028
The ring is really good fuck off
>>
>>334779741
That's why I just invade as a purplefriend and help normal invaders kill the host.

Half the time they turn on me even if I'm clearly going for the host, but it's pretty damn funny when it works out.
>>
>>334780028
>A useless ring
That ring is baller as fuck
>>
>>334779946
Maybe have it function on a timer, the longer the Red is there doing jack all the more likely Darkmoon comes. Reds who just hide among enemies and bait are shitters anyway
>>
>>334778457

What is the average level for Farron? I just ground out thirty swordgrass today with frequent invasions at level 9.
>>
What's up with Reds being able to kill each other, is there any reason for it?
Also I learned something neat last night, black Knights will attack anything in the world, including red phantoms
>>
>>334778890

>way of blue baby

Fuck you bro I wear it so people can earn their covenant items. This system is slow as hell.
>>
File: 1347150391748.png (165 KB, 298x332) Image search: [Google]
1347150391748.png
165 KB, 298x332
>>334773617
The concept of being pulled into another world to save someone REQUIRING the person needing saving be in a covenant is absolute bullshit.

The guilt system needed to make a return to make Darkmoon invasions worth it. It didn't come back and now Darkmoon invasions are extremely rare and if the Darkwraith wants to fuck with you? He can just leave the world and the Darkmoon will get NOTHING.
>>
>>334780028
Magic is still good, but you have to go balls deep investing into it, or you don't get any returns.

Crystal Soul Spear can still instagib people, Homing Crystal Soul Mass is way faster and will eviscerate peoples health bar if not kill them immediately. Souls Stream is ridiculous and you can snipe people with it.
>>
I don't get why anyone would ever summon a purple without the intent of just fighting him

>You could summon a phantom or sunbro who has no option but to help you

or

>you can summon a mad phantom who can help you but really only gets rewards if he kills you/the people helping you.
>>
>>334779821
PS4, I guess slow weapons will have to wait.
>>
>>334780086
it doesn't seem like fun compared to just invading a dick and his sunbro anytime you want
>>
>>334774979
>invade in catacombs
>wear obscuring ring
>stand on bridge and wait for host and summons
>cut it down as they cross
Most fun invasion I've had yet.
>>
>>334780453

To be fair, no other covenant is worth equipping while solo. I wish people would wear the damn things more often unless they like being solo invaded (that's fine too).
>>
>>334780519
Make them come to you.
>>
>>334780374
If you kill your fellow red you get another sippy I guess. Not really worth it but if your gonna be a dick might as well go all the way.
>>
>>334780374
host probably just used a seed.

I doubt they'd make a single enemy react to invaders.
>>
Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2vCDbfiAGo&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>334780453
The guilt system is back darkmoons get priority for high sin invaders.
>>
>>334780697
Nah, nothing else attacked me, just the two black knights in Smouldering Lake. I haven't tested it in other areas though
>>
>>334780627
or just leave a red soap sign or dragon sign if you wanna fight, it just seems like a lot of effort to force a bunch of people to fight you compared to just going to them
>>
>>334780486
I usually put down my sign as a mad phantom and help people through farron keep.
After I help them find one of the candles I throw undead hunter charms at them and get nearby enemies to attack both of us
>>
>>334776741

I was getting summoned endlessly back to back by watchdogs yesterday for a good hour before I finally removed my emblem so I could clear the Keep in peace.

Was in my 40s with a +4 longsword.
>>
>>334780697
dark wraiths and black knights attack other enemies
>>
>>334779501
>>334779571

I understand, but the one time I tried to use the level or mobs, taking my time, the host fucking bailed.

This is frustrating as shit. I even had blue sentinels hop in a lot. There just doesn't feel like there's a lot I can do when I'm being fucking bumrushed by three guys.
>>
>>334780771
It's literally no effort, just drop the sign whereever you want and watch them come to you.

Twenty minutes, 10 counter-invaders.
>>
File: Skelly Rave.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Skelly Rave.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>334779003
>show up as the skeleball
>>
>>334779205
>ftw no hatemail and I've mimed on my fair share of hosts
Why don't they despise me?
>>
File: 1410932718804.gif (29 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
1410932718804.gif
29 KB, 600x536
>>334780838
What are you playing on?
I get a lot of disconnects on xbone for some reason.
>>
>>334776489
Does it only count weapons you have on you? Can I put my beefy weapons away in storage if I want to use another one that isn't as upgraded without getting matched against people with weapons that are a lot stronger?
>>
>>334780838
Yeah, winning a 1v3 is rough even with the world helping you.

Gotta get creative with how to shit on losers. Use OP weps, chug sippies, block their estus, cut the fucking bridge, aggro Pontiff Knights that rape shitters.

I lose a good portion of my invasions, but you are king of the world when you win a 1v3.

And you're the bad guy, everyone says going into 1v3s is what you deserve, even though most of the covenants need you to invade.
>>
>>334778636

I had this happen earlier today. Summoned 2 phantoms to help me blast Irithyll before I had to leave for work, was fun watching 2 people glide around like chess peices using psychic attacks on everything.

Was also probably why Pontiff Sullyvahn went down so easily too. Boss was probably bugged on their end and had no animations, so they never got hit, which was what happened - none of us fucking got hit because the boss just glided around.

3rd playthrough, and that was the oddest shit I've experienced. Restarting the game seems to fix it though.
>>
File: 1400436062673.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1400436062673.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>334780949
Try getting summoned as a grapist, getting someone through a good portion of cathedral of the deep, and then kicking them off the roof near the archers.

Alternatively leading them towards a mimic and watching as they die is always good too.
>>
>>334780028

Both the ring and the staff are actually incredibly good, though.
>>
I've noticed that the Match making seems to be broken for me as well.

I was trying level aldritch and I sat in irithyll for like three hours with no summons.

I ended up farming the deacons right after sulyvhan and getting rank 1 that way. Fucking nice.
>>
>>334779741
Yeah making you act as a normal red phantom sucks, because after a month or so no one's gonna take the chance to summon a Mound Maker so invading is gonna be the only action you get.
>>
>>334773565
Tell me about it

After I suggested combining the first two on your list to make a "Grave Rats" covenant.

>Pull victims into a set area like DES
>Set area is sens fortress style American gladiators arena
>Kill me, or push through the obstacles and touch my sign

Gee whizz something way funner than any of the shit they brought to the table (grape bros are you fucking kidding me?) and it took me maybe 5 minutes of thought to develop.

Somebody teach me programming so I can fix the gaming Industry.
>>
File: 1444619981978.jpg (179 KB, 960x737) Image search: [Google]
1444619981978.jpg
179 KB, 960x737
>>334780949
>tfw both the host and his butt buddy phantom pal add you on steam just so they can shit talk you at the same time after you stomped them both.
No other game lets me experience this feeling of bliss.
>>
>>334773565
gravelord covenant never worked anyways lol
>>
>invade for a bit
>keep getting into hosts with 2 phantoms
>get utterly wrekt
>occasionally blitz the host and win, but also die upon victory prompt
>decide it's not fun and stop

Watch Dogs was more fun. Invasions never ended. I'd come back from an invasion and get snagged to do another minutes later.
>>
>>334781186
It's rosarial alone for me this playthrough, I killed curse tree before finding the covenant and I killed Sirris after joining the fingers for the ring. I regret nothing. What am gonna do with all those tongues otherwise?
>>
File: Carcharadons.jpg (54 KB, 393x615) Image search: [Google]
Carcharadons.jpg
54 KB, 393x615
>>334775554

Is the "I here to fuck shit up" covenant. They can attack anybody. Is mostly a high risk high reward phantom who could cut your head or stomp flat the invader.
>>
>>334781425
>ftw you win a 41
Your bloodlust is low.
>>
>>334774787

Really, it would have been so incredibly easy to fix. All they had to do was make members of the Way of Blue impossible to invade unless they either already have phantoms, or a BlueBro is available to be summoned. Either make the blue/red arrival simultaneous, or don't even bother.

It would:

a) cut back greatly on the number of invasions the WoBs get
b) ensure that, when they do get invaded, there is always a BlueBro there in time to actually save them and get their concord.

Both WoB and BlueBros would be a lot more popular with that one simple change.
>>
>>334781115
The problem isn't gank squads, it's that game mechanics HEAVILY favour them when you invade.

Certain types of weapons are practically unusable, having all this stamina is a bad thing because now phantoms can stay in your face forever, world enemies don't help most of the time and there's not enough environmental dangers to exploit, forced stunlock break after two hits means you can't burst somebody down if they create an opening, etc etc etc.

You could fight gank squads and win in earlier games if you were gud enough, but this time around even the game itself is giving you the middle finger.
>>
>>334773565
>no honorable duel dragon covenant
Dragons were the biggest estus chugging shitters in DaS2
>>
>>334781271
It's because Miyazaki is a fucking shit lord and hates his own PvP
>>
File: being leeroy is hard.jpg (512 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
being leeroy is hard.jpg
512 KB, 1680x1050
>Darkmoon still sucks

I've been sitting here waiting to help someone for almost an hour. The second I go Darkwraith and invade someone though? A blue is summoned.

BRAVO FROM
>>
>>334781028
>Does it only count weapons you have on you?
no
from what I understand it is like a permanent mark on your character
>>
File: 1356979979166.jpg (181 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1356979979166.jpg
181 KB, 700x700
I just wanted Gravelords back
>>
File: 1460932525332.png (833 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
1460932525332.png
833 KB, 635x635
What is this chest piece?
Sage Hat
Havel Gauntlets
???
???
>>
File: 1378377899492.jpg (28 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1378377899492.jpg
28 KB, 500x353
Is there any cool armor I can get early on? Everything I picked up so far looks like shit.

I don't mind a grindfest, I just want some badass shit like the red eyed knight near the church before Vordt (which I think can't be dropped).
>>
>>334781646

Too many people wanting to level dorkmoon and not enough people dickwraithing because whenever they invade two dorkmoons are immediately summoned.
>>
>>334782136
Lothric Knights can drop their gear.
>>
>>334782097
Nameless kings?
>>
>>334782210
What about the blue armor from the red eye knight? The one in the corner that applies magic to his blade?
>>
>Want covenant items, need 30 of every single different one to get all covenant items.
>Need to farm them off regular enemies because I hate PVP and am bad at it.
Fuck you, FROM.
>>
File: 20160415222213_1.jpg (267 KB, 1440x812) Image search: [Google]
20160415222213_1.jpg
267 KB, 1440x812
Guys

What if

Guys

What if sunbros could just leave their covenant turned on like the dorkmoons or furfags and automatically be summoned to assist bosses in their level range?

Would be so much better than dropping a sign and sitting around.
>>
>>334781186
>2016 Anno Domini
>Still not being able to distinguish a mimic from a chest by merely looking at it for a second

Senpai...
>>
>>334781638
They have a history of bending a knee to weak willed faggots if they complain enough. It wasnt as noticeable in DS1 because the PVP was so broken, everyone thought it needed fixing.

Look at DaS 2: No red eye orb. And even in PVE, they bitched to the point that small soap stones grant a full fucking revive, and completely shit on their own dwindling health bar.

>"THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUCKING HARD PREPARE YOUR ANUS"
>"Waaaah FROM it's too hard"
>*Patches at the behest of casuals*
>>
File: 1449541397558.jpg (58 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
1449541397558.jpg
58 KB, 675x380
>>334782392
>Need to farm them off regular enemies because I never get summoned
Why must this happen
>>
File: 1454946053969.jpg (277 KB, 870x790) Image search: [Google]
1454946053969.jpg
277 KB, 870x790
>>334781024

PS4. I've had other people d/c before when I was moving in for the kill. It's shitty.

>>334781115
>>334781579

It does feel unfair and frustrating, but pulling out wins in 2v1 or 3v1 does feel fantastic. Had a red phantom pyro literally swoop in and save the day. I'm in the mound maker cov.

>at chapel area
>3v1
>take down one phantom but it isn't looking good
>host is full HP and other phantom is low
>suddenly fireballs rain down on the host and remaining phantom as they chase me
>phantom killed
>out jumps red phantom pyro from above (where the exploding guys pray outside of the chapel)
>we both chase down the host
>red pyro bro's fireball hits at the same moment as my estoc
>turn to him and he's clapping

Whoever you were, pyro bro, you're the fucking man.
>>
File: 20160419010100_1.jpg (427 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160419010100_1.jpg
427 KB, 1920x1080
Fuck these things man. What're they doing that's causing my health bar to drain anyway?
>>
File: DARK SOULS III_20160328033726.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK SOULS III_20160328033726.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>334782136
Mirrah set
>>
>>334773565
If I respec, do I have to use all the points I've accumulated? Say I overleveled and want to scale down for better summoning/invasion range, can I leave points unused?
>>
Does blue sentinels even work? Had it on all game and never been summoned.
>>
>>334782564
just spam hit them
they go down pretty fast
>>
>>334782509
>Summon someone and they refuse to help me

I don't understand this, I know I have a shit internet connection but so what?

They only lose about 3 minutes just getting to the boss.
>>
Has anyone used the soldering iron in PvP?
>>
>>334782564
When their eyes go red they drain max hp while looking at you

the range is almost the size of your mum
>>
File: 2.jpg (128 KB, 992x503) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
128 KB, 992x503
You DID manage to get all the wold covenant items before out leveling the zone, RIGHT?
>>
File: 1458666585002.jpg (332 KB, 1280x1527) Image search: [Google]
1458666585002.jpg
332 KB, 1280x1527
>>334782564
Looking at you.

>tfw invading in the Dungeon all dressed up as a Jailer and brandishing a fully upgraded poker
>>
>>334782886

I tried doing that but people could still estus through my brand so I got butthurt and stopped. Also the gank squads made it unfun.
>>
>>334779405
>For something to do when you get to NG+.
Dark Souls 2 auto gravelorded NG+ with Black Phantom enemies, which is better anyway
>>
>>334782869
do the covenants even have any good rewards?

I'll probably do the sunbros again just for the shitty lightning.
>>
>>334783027
Yeah, poker is shit.

But that's why you only pretend to use it. Swing it at them a few times, and when they drop their guard, branding that lighting zwei/dark sword and fucking murder them.

Summons are ok in that level because it's narrow and the enemies are annoying.
>>
File: 20160419005912_1.jpg (410 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160419005912_1.jpg
410 KB, 1920x1080
>>334782802
>>334782853
>>334782886

I see, one last question. Anything besides the coal in this area worth getting? Just got my shit slapped trying to enter Profane Capital and was wondering if it's worth it to return.
>>
>>334782814
There's a widespread bug right now where phantoms can't enter boss doors.
It exists because, From being a Japanese company, they test their netcode in a nearly lag-free environment.
>>
File: 1428576916899.jpg (31 KB, 391x530) Image search: [Google]
1428576916899.jpg
31 KB, 391x530
>mfw stuck on two princes fight for the past 2 days

Christ. I know no one else really has a problem with this but I just can't fucking beat this fight. I thought pontif was easy as shit which I hear is one of the harder ones, but this is just fucked.

I hate to ruin my entire solo run and summon for this, but hope is dwindling
>>
>>334783237
I've noticed it happens most for Dancer and Pontiff

>Try to sunbro for any other boss
>Everything is fine
>Try to sunbro for Dancer or Pontiff
>Stuck outside the fog door 24/7
>>
How to fix pvp:

>Pyromancy spell with no stat req that creates an aura around the caster. Anyone- player included, who takes a drink of their estus while effected by the aura will have the estus sip taken as damage.
>Once afflicted by the aura it will last sixty seconds
>Aura itself will say up for a full sixty seconds
>Maybe 1 fp cost.
>>
>>334783223
There's a vendor NPC in the area you've screenshot. You need a key from the profaned capital.

A few crystal lizards.

That's really about it.
>>
File: 12qgks.jpg (128 KB, 706x500) Image search: [Google]
12qgks.jpg
128 KB, 706x500
DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY SON EVER AGAIN
>>
>>334783223
an NPC
>>
>>334783223
There is an NPC to rescue.
>>
>>334783410
>>334783431
wait where i did that area and totaly missed that
>>
File: Facepalm Girl.png (186 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm Girl.png
186 KB, 500x468
>>334783271
>mfw round 2 for the first time
>>
>>334775943
>not exclusively summoning purples

it's fun m8. don't you like fun?
>>
File: 1439245414889.png (588 KB, 1040x1040) Image search: [Google]
1439245414889.png
588 KB, 1040x1040
>>334783403
not bad
>>
>>334783403
Quality meme man

>>334783451
One of the cells has a witch in it
>>
Red invaders are pretty much scum.
I just hide as an object.
Hilarious since they're so shit they can't figure out which one is me, they just run around wasting time.
>>
Is it me or are NPCs in this game kinda shit? They're not as bad as DaS2 NPCs, but still.

>70% of all NPCs repeat one line
>Retarded quests whereas an NPC can die without notice and just stop a huge chunk of lore and quests from being available
Not even mad, I got that one properly; but I know some people didn't.
>>
>>334783223
Gotta go to profane capital at some point, otherwise two NPCs are found either there or past there
>>
>>334773565
>no justice covenant to invade faggots who dickwraith and sin.

Blues and darkmoons should have been able to do this
>>
>>334776049
>Be purple
>Help host
>Eventually the stage kills him.

To be honest, I get instant summons as a purple even all the way at Lothric castle. all the LEL I BETRAYED YOU kids moved on to the red covenant after Undead Village
>>
>>334773565
Wrong, Darkmoon are literally the same as blue sentinels with the added feature of getting more rewards by killing aldrich faithful
>>
>>334783610
Oh yeah, there's also the onion knight - if you manged to get him this far, he's available for rescuing from the profane capital.
>>
File: e98.jpg (81 KB, 600x786) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
81 KB, 600x786
>>334783403
if new players needed help, why wouldn't they just summon a sunbro

if blue sentinels wanted to fight some one why don't they just invade or get invaded
>>
>See Anri in the catacombs
>K whatever
>Beat Volnir and leave
>Apparently I'm supposed to do something with her in there

Ok, time to head back eventually
>>
So, blue sentinels or darkmoon? I've got summoned more as a sentinel than a darkmoon, but I don't really know the difference between the 2.
>>
>>334783743
>Ok, time to head back eventually

Too late, she's gone.
>>
>>334783723
oops didn't mean to reply
>>
>>334783723
Cos I want to rape scumbags who just get kicks from just murdering pve-babbies.
>>
>>334783580
Is pilgrim guy supposed to die randomly or did I fuck something up?
I got one of those free-levels and when I came back a while later he was fucking dead.
>>
>>334783791

What the fuck, where will she be next then?
>>
>>334783743
if youre going for the bride ending, just say high to here in the next are, then talk to hollow bitch. She will be waiting for you in the old darkmoon spot.
>>
>>334773565
>gravelord cov

Worked as intended .00001% of the time. Essentially a worthless covenant

>stonedraggy fanclub
Literally a recolored red soapstone duel system with specific, limited rewards. You either did it until you ran out of rewards/people stop showing up, or you ignored it completely

>darkmoons
Legit complaint, replaced with other hunt/assist covenants. Also, rarely worked as intended anyway, as dickwraiths can completely avoid you by hollowing and popping humanity the moment they want to invade

You're complaints are mostly about covenants with great ideas on paper that didn't actually amount to shit in-game for whatever reason. I have no pity for anything lost.
>>
File: 1449558090052.png (215 KB, 620x525) Image search: [Google]
1449558090052.png
215 KB, 620x525
I love sunbros, they usually know what they're doing and will help you through an area. Personally i don't see the need to join any covenant because they're no good rewards for a str build but i'm glad they're in the game. I abuse the shit out of summoning too, i don't think i beat any boss outside the tutorial boss without at least 2 sunbros. I feel no shame, it's a mechanic in the game meant to be used and coop is fun. I only hate dicks that just rush through areas to get to the boss when i just want to explore and kill shit with a bro.
>>
>>334783865
Nowhere, she's dead. The other dude goes hollow and she goes looking for him, if you don't hep her she dies,
>>
>>334783835
He dies after 5 of those
>>
>>334782576
>can I leave points unused
Nope.
>>
>>334783835
You fucked up. Or rather, you didn't fuck up enought

You can level up five times with him by raising your hollowing up. Once you do that, he dies but gets replaced by an edgy waifu.

But if you just soldier on and defeat N bosses without taking advantage of him, he just dies.
>>
>>334783743

>do first parts of Siegward and Anri quests
>never see them again

I must have some severe tunnel vision or I missed something really obvious.
>>
>>334783770

They're the same shit. Except that darkmoon is an annoyance to find because you have to get a gesture from Sirris and then actually find Yohrksa.
But it pays off because darkmoons get an extra token when they kill aldritch faithful invaders assuming you get summoned to kill one.
>>
>>334783996

>Don't use the full strenth thing cause don't trust it
>Will never see waifu

>>334784010

SAME Fuck man, People are saying onionbro is stuck in a well. WHAT WELL?
>>
>>334783992
>>334783996
Well shit, I guess I lost 4 free levels.

Thanks
>>
>>334784010
Squirdward shows up in a well by the Cathedral of the Deep. it's easy to miss

I skipped a lot of quest shit and still managed to complete all of them somehow. I think certain stages auto-complete if you skip them
>>
>>334784135
>WHAT WELL?
The one right outside the Cleansing Chapel bonfire.
>>
>>334784010
Siegward's is dumb as shit, because it depends on you finding patches to know where he is; the latter of which I've never actually seen besides firelink.
Protip: Check the well on the right outside the chapel threshold bonfire.
>>
>>334784010
>completely loose siegward
>see onion armor in patches inventory
s-sorry.
anri is easy if youre going for that ending. half of it is ignoring here and letting her die.
>>
>>334784274
>>see onion armor in patches inventory

Sieg is still alive. Patches stole his armour so Siegward hides in a well so he's not running around naked.
>>
>>334784135
She proclaims you ruler of Londor, and that all within the kingdom belong to you, herself included. The catch is that there are a few challenges to your rule that have to be cut down in the form of NPCs from Firelink
>>
>>334773565
>>Purple boner covenant for trolls who try to backstab you when you're fighting enemies, and will never ever get summoned after week 1

seriously though, does anybody summon these guys after you know what the purple color means? what the fuck was from thinking, its basically an invader that aggros mobs
>>
>>334784320
oh shit really? is he still there? i already bonked yorm and im going to aldritch. Do i have to buy his shit back for him?
>>
>>334784338
It can be entertaining sometimes. I summon them occasionally.
>>
>>334784261
>>334784320

I've never even seen Patches either, what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>334784338
Its a risk. A higher skilled phantom at the cost of them possibly turning on you. Few purples I've summoned actually tried to kill me.
>>
>>334784390
>Do i have to buy his shit back for him?
Yeah, you drop it down the well to him.
>>
>>334784332

So She's Yurt 2.0

I'll pass then, wanna see what she looks like at least.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.