[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, I keep seeing these threads on Dark Souls 3, and I keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini[1].jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini[1].jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Man, I keep seeing these threads on Dark Souls 3, and I keep falling in love with a game I'm unable to afford, hours have been lacking, rent is piling up...

Please anons, tell me how it feel to play Dark Souls 3, is the feeling I get from watching others play it as great as playing it? So far it looks like it kicked Dark Souls 2 to the curb.

Also, how are boss soul weapons handled this go around?
>>
>>334770351
Its fucking shit
>>
>>334770351
Nice thinly veiled begging thread. Just pirate the game if you can't afford it you fuck.
>>
>>334770490
I'm not going to pirate a game, I stopped doing so long ago broski
>>
it's only second to BB in quality anon

i'm quite enjoying it
>>
>>334770802
That's just awesome, BB was amazing, but I never got around to finishing it
>>
>>334770351
It's really underwhelming. It's a 30 hour game which is pretty sad. It's also the easiest SoulsBorne. Honestly other than the shitty graphics and sometimes poor art direction Dark Souls 2 is far superior.
>>
>>334770638
god you are so fucking retarded

there is literally no reason to not pirate games if you can't afford them, companies aren't losing sales for a game you were never going to buy anyway

and even then you can buy it later once you get $$$

80% of people who claim they "won't pirate games" are just using it as an excuse because they can't figure out how to

goddamn you are so retarded right now I just can't even
>>
Way too short compared to the other souls games.
>>
>>334770638
Just pirate it, bro. Download the online crack, as well. You can't invade or get invaded by legit players, but at least you get to see messages and bloodstains. Don't be a moralfag.
>>
>>334772265
I know exactly how to, but it just doesn't feel the same as buying a nice copy
>>
STR builds are UP. Long swords are OP. Either that or greatswords are UP. The game is a bit too short.
>>
>>334772392
>>334772265
I guess you are all using CODEX?
>>
>>334772426
so you'd rather NOT PLAY THE GAME instead and instead cry on /v/ about how poor you are and can't afford a game

why are poor people so fucking stupid - oh wait, it's because they're stupid that they're poor
>>
>>334772491
What a bout ye olde Uchigatana
>>
File: piracy.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
piracy.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>334772426
Fuck off, Uni.
>>
>>334772426

>it doesn't feel the same as having somebody else buy me a nice copy

kill yourself
>>
I finally got to play it today after being swamped with school. It's everything I could have dreamed of. If pvp is as good as I imagine this game will be my life.
>>
>>334772615
>Implying I'm not just trying to get a good conversation going.
>>334772491
How well do Daggers scale?
>>
>>334772263
please just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>334772753
>If pvp is as good as I imagine this game will be my life.
Anon...
>>
>>334772509
Yes, although I don't think it matters. Codex probably has the best seed to leech ration.
>>
>>334772628
Uchi is shit in this game, at least compared to other weapons.
>>
>>334772779
>How well do Daggers scale?
Haven't really looked at daggers much. You can find all the weapons on the wiki.
>>
>>334773325
CODEX has been known for installing a bit coin miner. I guess it wouldn't matter if you don't have one.
>>
>>334770351
It's actually fucking exhausting. I've just come off from a 6 hour session and I feel drained.
>>
File: 1434921926869.jpg (29 KB, 425x348) Image search: [Google]
1434921926869.jpg
29 KB, 425x348
>currently dl'ing CODEX torrent
>now afraid my PC will burst into flames from bitmining
>mfw
Fucking shit. It's still the one with most seeders though.

Help a nigger out and recommend me a better torrent.
>>
>>334770485
This you arent missing anything at all go back and play DaS1 this one is another Dark souls 2.5
>>
>>334774115
Codex doesn't put anything malicious in their releases. As long as you download from reputable uploaders on KAT and piratebay, you're going to be fine.
>>
you know when you're having those nightmares where things feel kinda off, but you can't quite place why, then suddenly an intense feeling of dread overwhelms you?

that's dark souls 3. the entire game feels like a (literal) nightmare, but in a good way.
>>
>>334770351
Crash Souls 3 pls go get fixed
>>
>>334774851
I know that feeling.

No matter what I was doing in the entire game, I got this weird sensation that I was being watched
>>
10/10

Its ok.
>>
>>334775106
>>334774851
something I really wish they brought in from bloodborne, is enemies that populate areas you've already been as you explore. walking around one of the chalice dungeons then having a bloodsucker attack you when you least expect it was genuinely horrifying.
>>
>>334775404
it was scary the first 2-3 times it happens, until you realize that they only appear when you kill a big enemy with a visceral attack, then you just sort of start subconsciously memorizing that
>>
>>334775625
oh, I didn't know that's how that happened. yea I can imagine that it would make it less scary
>>
>>334775801
well once I solo'ed the game one time, I read the wiki on where the hell do I find blood gems for my gun and they explained it

>autistically farm dungeons, and get a +8 hp healing gem for my sword, and a +5 hp healing gem for my gun

Literally infinite blood bullets.
>>
>>334770351
DARK SOULS 3 IS THE TRUE DARK SOULS 2!!!
>>
>>334774665
I guess that's a relief. I took the codex torrent by merc, and if the comments are anything to go by the guy is well known and trusted.
On an unrelated note, how idiotproof is the crack to see messages and bloodstains to install? I couldn't care less about invasions tbqhwys.
>>
>>334776431
I actually got sad while playing 3 when I thought back to how disappointing 2 was.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.