[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody playing? How are you liking it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Lost Reavers.jpg (256 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lost Reavers.jpg
256 KB, 1280x720
Anybody playing? How are you liking it?
>>
>>334768246
Eh. It's a free to play game. That being said, I dig it.
>>
Wasn't aware it was even out.

Is the beta open for everyone? When's the full game coming out?
>>
It's got a lot of problems, most of which are evident when you first play a mission so I won't bother listing them. That said, it improves significantly once you reach level 15, as the dungeons get proper split paths, alternetive ends, amd optional harder areas (those fucking bosses man, OP as shit). It has potential to be pretty great if more content was there, along with some bugfixes and control tweks.
>>
>>334769121
Open Beta is in eShop.

Full release is the 28th, I think.
>>
>>334769306

If it's that close I'll just wait for the full release, I'd rather not play the gimped version and get hit with a character reset or something.
>>
I do feel this demo actually hurt them rather than help them... should have either jumpstarted people to 15 or informed them there is actually more stuff if you grind a bit. As it gets a whole lot more interesting after 15.

Has potential depending on how many stages the full release has. I adored RE Revelations raid mode and this is... basically that

Can't stand victoria though compared to dwayne
>>
Sayuri's ass is amazing.
>>
File: beaver.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
beaver.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>334768246
>>
>>334768246
Been playing skull face, it's alright so far. Easy as piss but my first run through a two star stage has been much nicer. I'm really hoping there's more than just two stage themes though. The initial presentation of the game doesn't give you the best idea of what you can expect.

Biggest complaint is probably the HUD and all the stage messages.
>>
>>334771035
Would play
>>
I couldn't figure out what to do after the two levels I found... Is there really more to the beta I just can't find/access? How?
>>
>>334771705
Get to level 15.
>>
>>334770826
I prefer Victoria
>>
>>334772531
>>334770826
Pics please. I don't have a Wii U
>>
File: Sayuri ass.jpg (96 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Sayuri ass.jpg
96 KB, 800x450
>>334772729
It's better in light, but you can't really screenshot in online quests.
>>
>>334770826

I'm going to assume that's the hime cut chick?
>>
>>334773559
si
>>
>>334773451
Damn...
>>
I kept getting the glitch where my attacks wouldn't connect (I couldn't even fire my gun ffs) [also, I was the asian chick] and I could jus feel my teammates bitterly resenting me for something I had no control over

other than that, 7.3/10 for a free to start game
>>
>>334773451
I'd eat that ass.
>>
>>334773451
that is not even a good ass. unflattering pic or is this really it?
>>
>>334776621
unflattering pic

Like I said, it looks better in light and better quality, but there is only so much the WiiU can do.
>>
Is your progress going to carry over to the beta?
>>
>>334779072
more than likely not
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.