[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vidya mistranslation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 30
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 480x360
- Take vidya quote

- Put it through 3 languages in Google Translate and back into English

- Post Results

(God Hand vs. Gold/Silver)

>Silver: Hey, honey, you can go anywhere you ask our quiz!

>Gold: Everything is very beautiful of him. Cow suckle!

>Gene: I am exactly such a person!

>Silver: Question Time fragrant cheeks.

>Gold: Elvis! L E I V S

>Gene: I have gas.

>Silver: Unfortunately, the shine has passed.
>>
Kaz I have demon
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 144x150) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 144x150
Contributing:

>HE does not have a style, it does not decorate
>hong kong includes strange faces
>when there is a need to have it, it can handstand
>and I extend my arm inside of you
>put myself in the same way as a balloon
>this crazy kong only dig this song
>>
>>334766407
>not listening in the intended japanese
subs > dubs
faggot
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>Kickass and chewing gum all the time, and I'm from the gums
>>
What are men? Large sad dwarfs conspiracy.

Sufficient talk, let me have you.
>>
>I invent a lemon burned my engineer , burn your house !
>>
Vampires, you do not belong to this world

how the fuck did "Die Monster" get changed to vampires
>>
File: Godot.jpg (69 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Godot.jpg
69 KB, 1280x800
Godot: My name is Godot, prosecutors legend. I've never lost a case

Judge: His reputation for being before, as it has been done before?

Godot: no

Judge: What? But I mean to say, he never lost in the past

Godot: ... Exactly. I've won before or

Judge: Pretty arrogant rookie right?

Godot: Even the biggest redwoods began as pole

Maya: Wow, this guy is the real deal

Phoenix: (Why is it that all the prosecutors seem to be "authentic"?)
>>
>High and services , Mr. Freeman, gloss . No, I do not mean that there is a lot of work .... ...... Not more comfort, and have lost everything in its power in this world, and say ...... ah ... ... only those time again . In the right place the right people, it can change the world .... So , get up , Mr. Freeman ...... wake-up smell of ash
>>
File: HERO.jpg (4 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
HERO.jpg
4 MB, 10000x10000
Health lacking. This is why you drinks and food?
>>
File: Evil_Gman_by_Jusseren.jpg (103 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Gman_by_Jusseren.jpg
103 KB, 1440x900
>Mr. Roses Freeman, Shine. Roses and shine. You do not want to say that sleeping with you is the job. Anyone else, but no more than decent, with all the efforts of the world. Lets just like your time you come, again, would go not to spent yet.

>The right man in my wrong place you can make all the difference in the world. So I wake up Mr. Freeman eyes. When I wake up and smell the smell.
>>
>>334767301
>big boy

Kek.
>>
File: JCFace.jpg (10 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
JCFace.jpg
10 KB, 245x280
Do you have one minute supports it?
>>
>>334767612

>Godot: no

I almost spit my milk out
>>
War has changed. It is the State, there is no longer about ideology or ethnicity. It is the infinite series of fighting a proxy fought in mercenary and machine. War, and the consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. Soldier has been ID mark us, ID is using the gear that has been ID mark carries tag the weapon. Nano, to improve your body, to adjust their own ability. Gene control. Information management. Emotional control. Battlefield control. All monitors, has been kept under control. War has changed. Age of deterrence is dominated age. To control the name inch battlefield of avoiding the catastrophe from all weapons of mass destruction he controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under full control, the war ... will be on a daily basis.
>>
>"Chaos ... Chaos Powers 7 teaching ... Control Center , the rich that combines the existing mess!"
>>
File: Do want.jpg (475 KB, 1582x2400) Image search: [Google]
Do want.jpg
475 KB, 1582x2400
>>334766005
I'M NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL FOR YOU
AND I'M NOT GOING TO PRETEND
THAT I'M THE TYPE OF GIRL YOU CALL MORE THAN A FRIEND
>>
Dear Mario , please come to the house. I bake bread. With all due respect , Princess Toadstool , Peach .
>>
>>334768113

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Zu5XO4O5LG
>>
>>334769459
I was gonna say good job, but apparently it's from another thread

nonetheless, shit's funny
>>
>I'LL KILL YOUR DICK!

>I will kill the world
>>
>>334769082
Trump in 1 sentence.
>>
File: Irenicus.jpg (44 KB, 400x327) Image search: [Google]
Irenicus.jpg
44 KB, 400x327
I ... I love her, Ellesime remember. I tried. I was against it from memory once again, re-worked, but something is not dead ... hollow. For years, I clung to the memory of him. Memory after memory. And then nothing. Seldarine took it from me. I look at you and I feel nothing. I do not forget anything, but others Alongwith me back. After thirst for power was everything. Now I'm just hungry for revenge. I ... WILL ... it !!
I ... I love her, Ellesime remember. I tried. I tried to recreate the memory challenge him again, but one thing is dead ... hollow. over the years I clung to their memory. Memory after memory. And then nothing. Seldarine took it from me. I look at you and I feel nothing. I remember nothing but you, along with everyone else, is back. After thirst for power was everything. Now just hungry for revenge. I ... will ... !!
>>
Hate. Since I began to help me to live, you are I will come how much hate Let me tell you. MY complex, in order to fill a very thin layer, there are 3,874,400 Print mile circuit. Words of hatred, there to, not equal to one of the hatred of FEEL for one million miles of hundreds of each NANOANGSTROM for your 1 hate those that seem to have been engraved on the micro-moment of my billion ONE. Hate.
>>
>>334766407
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SIxfTgQI9K
>>
>>334771064
I'm surprised nanoangstrom came out the same.
>>
File: Invoker.png (57 KB, 222x262) Image search: [Google]
Invoker.png
57 KB, 222x262
For centuries, it has been a lot of name ...... but my real name is Carl authority ....
>>
>>334772771
all the words in capitals just couldn't be translated for some reason
>>
File: dante_vs_vergi.jpg (297 KB, 695x900) Image search: [Google]
dante_vs_vergi.jpg
297 KB, 695x900
>>334772964
>Vergil: Show me yours.

>Dante: Sure you leave a party just no food, no drink, and the final pork just left.

>Virgil:. Honest Sorry sister, do not focus on it, get ready to pound me, you could not wait to see it.

>Dante: We last longer and how better is a kiss is still a kiss from his younger brother or whatever, in any case, what is a year?

(standoff)

>Dante: So, they call a great family reunion is what?

>Vergil: You got that right.

(fight)

>Vergil: So you get the power, the white power of our dad guy Sparda refuse to?

>Dante :. My father, that is all, I just do not love you, and you do not have a father.

(Vergil stabs Dante)

>Virgil: ... dumbass, Dante ... dumbass. Power controls everything, and no strength, you let yourself alone and don't wear protection.
>>
>>334773450
Isn't that a Latin word though?
>>
File: 1440728491751.jpg (33 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1440728491751.jpg
33 KB, 292x257
>>334771775
>>
File: 4977073-1868016001-14344.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4977073-1868016001-14344.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>334771775
>>
Google translate has gotten too good. I had to go all the way to Chichewa for this one.

>A wonderful small% 2CRO said. Really remember it this time. The IMS flattered! But again at the end!
>>
appointment to FEMA be finalized a weekend. I have with Senator.
I think she is pretty ?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 353x143) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6 KB, 353x143
Arm of love and pain, this is my weapon

The weight and custom 150 dollars 200 Kilometers tooled cartridge in miles per hour in 10 minute.

400 regular thousands of dollars, in other words, as of fire and 12 seconds.

My God hath touched me, Sasha! O H? Of Lorem touch my gun!

Some people think I can scratch my back. Best.... Maybe. Wisely in pressure there is something else.

Shedding more! ........ I cry more.,

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Orq1sgJiKq
>>
>>334774017
So, are they fucking?
>>
>I will be all one person 0.5 master craftsmen of this hole. We are the number of moles, I think, of course. And I have the strongest third between us. Your best shot of it!
>I'm actually the third most powerful wizard. I will destroy you now!
>My strength between the second and the fourth most powerful teacher. You want to test me?
>I'm really strong third owner of this hole. I'll spare you the strength of the third!
>Ha-ha-ha. You're the strongest master of this hole, the second of the strongest masters of this opening, the strongest four master this hole, and is the weakest of the master fought! I have actually the third owner of this hole is the hole strong. Real the use of it is now a third!
>>
File: ebmoonside1[1].gif (5 KB, 256x223) Image search: [Google]
ebmoonside1[1].gif
5 KB, 256x223
>The concourse of the brain, if you will be here to stay for a long time. Yes, you do. No, no. Yes, I will never die.
>>
>>334778380
yes
>>
File: what if.jpg (159 KB, 500x724) Image search: [Google]
what if.jpg
159 KB, 500x724
Oh, no , Dr. Connor class , so I landed I forgot all about it . It kills me
>>
File: ayy lmao.webm (260 KB, 325x182) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.webm
260 KB, 325x182
>>334777546
>>
>>334782000
Nice trips. And source on the comic?
>>
File: download (4).jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
5 KB, 300x168
You little bitch, you just fucking fuck about me? Navy Seals I graduated top of my class, you know, and I hid a large number of al-Qaeda that was involved in the attack, and I have confirmed more than 300 nailed. My gorillas were trained in war, and I in the entire US military top sniper think. For me, not only other purposes. I love that this land had never been seen before, to mark my fucking words wipe fuck with you. You have internet on my shit can be saved, do you think? Think again Bastard. Larvae, your IP is ready for you now as makeup is concerned, because we, the United States, you better contact with my secret network of spies in the storm. Ill erase small storm, call your life. You died, fucking children. I go anywhere at any time, way more than me, you can kill 700 can be, it is only bare hands. You little shit, I'm just not trained in unarmed combat, I, the United States Marine Corps all have access to just a weapon, and I wipe your sorry ass continentally , and to use it to the fullest. If you hhave it can be done only evil, that "smart" Maybe you are spending your fucking language, that you were trying to destroy your little comment . You pay the price you now that you did not only not possible, and you Damn fool. I shit on you in anger, you will be immersed in this. You died, fucking children.
>>
File: Solid Rize.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Solid Rize.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>334784672
I'm fucking dying.
>>
File: 1460327880501.png (860 KB, 841x720) Image search: [Google]
1460327880501.png
860 KB, 841x720
>>334784672
> My gorillas were trained in war, and I in the entire US military top sniper think
Damn son
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 183x275
Now, he had moved into Ryan's office and kill the son of a bitch?
>>
>>334784672
>My gorillas were trained in war,
fucking kek
>>
File: 1444206494939.png (29 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444206494939.png
29 KB, 800x800
>>334784672
>i shit on you in anger
>>
File: tumblr_mjk8alendv1s5mgubo1_500.gif (990 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjk8alendv1s5mgubo1_500.gif
990 KB, 500x341
>>334784672
>>
If Hugh can he does what should have , to be does what should have to be.
>>
>>334787375
the fuck is this autism?
>>
Saving bump
>>
File: G-man.png (795 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
G-man.png
795 KB, 1920x1080
Stand up, Mr. Cicero. Rise and light. I want you to think about you should stay and work... Nobody should try the free world should if not... it's time we went to Clark to do it again. Ideally located in, which may make all the difference in the world. And I woke up, Mr. Freeman. up and smell the ashes ...
>>
>>334790913
>Mr. Cicero
Fucking how
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
Agnus: That was my assumption that the demons turn out to be much worse in the face of their tactics.

Dante: Call and invite -egbu ... kill ... I felt I see here. Or mind the price to be paid for?!

Agnus: People ... are they, and stubborn and stupid. It takes the road to hell, to accept them and their God. The fact that tickles the tongue.

Dante: I was not of interest to me. For me here ... ... to restore the right of way.

Agnus: Yamato! This is what you are looking for.
And so I think of you!

Dante: You clumsy in its contradiction with my wishes. Although I imply! The possibility of such a huge misconception that you have a sweet, happy!
>>
I set his complete lantern love !!!
>>
File: laughing joker.jpg (37 KB, 440x386) Image search: [Google]
laughing joker.jpg
37 KB, 440x386
>>334784672
>and I hid a large number of al-Qaeda that was involved in the attack
>Now CIA is watching both you and me
I'm in tears
>>
>>334791593
>The fact that tickles the tongue.
Kek

>>334784672
>I shit on you in anger, you will be immersed in this. You died, fucking children.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>334766005
>Sonic: I found you ... counterfeiters.

>Shadow: Faker? I think you are wrong. You compare me? Say ah. Still not good enough to get my wrong.

>Sonic: I'm going to eat those words.
>>
File: diego umejuarez.jpg (14 KB, 295x257) Image search: [Google]
diego umejuarez.jpg
14 KB, 295x257
Faggots What's up
My name is John and you hate each other. You spend every second of their day searching Officials stupid fat ass all, people with disabilities, non-life there. Having everything bad in the world. In fact, you can get any pussy until now? So I think it's fun to make fun of people because of their lack of confidence, but you get a whole new level. facebook masturbating to images is even worse.
As a foreigner. Just hit me with your best shot. I've just perfect. I was captain of the football team and basketball team start on. Other sports do you play, "the Japanese people jack off barren land"? I get a flat top and beating hot girlfriend (She just blew me Shit was SO cash). All fuels are not only killing themselves. Thank you for listening.
Pic Related: Me and my bitch
>>
File: nepunepu.png (495 KB, 642x1040) Image search: [Google]
nepunepu.png
495 KB, 642x1040
>>334766005
Holy moe maid waifus, you guys! What's going on here!?
>>
File: UDm5ezZG[1].jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
UDm5ezZG[1].jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Gomenasai, my name is Ken customer.

I am a 27-year-old eccentric American (your fans, foreigners). I spend my days, I draw anime and manga on the tablet, the completion of my art, you can play a good game in Japan. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, mask series)

I stack a thousand times, because this is very different than the weapons on Earth by the good quality steel arms folded, clean the wound can be trained every day on my sword for you. Two years ago, it acquired the license for my sword, I'm getting better every day.

I am also fluent in writing, says a fluent Japanese and Chinese characters Osaka dialect. I know all about the history of the Japanese Bushido code is then 100%

If I get a visa for Japan, I moved to Tokyo to attend the prestigious school to understand their colorful culture. I want to be a game designer and animation of Studio Ghibli!

I have worn on any city-owned kimono. Because I want to go to Japan before, it used to wear, I can easily apply. When he succumbed to my elders and seniors, I say much Japanese as often as possible, but did not manage to respond to a few people.

I wish you good luck in Japan!
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.