[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Elder Scrolls 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1439213020-869-card.jpg (36 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1439213020-869-card.jpg
36 KB, 768x432
So, is there any date for TES 6?
How comes there isnt any fucking leak if they've started developping the game?
Surely some grunt in the company would at least leak the setting
>>
It's been known for months that it takes place in Valenwood after the fall of the dominion. The premise from the casting call is that dominion sympathizers are being hunted by provisional governments, similar to post WWII Poland.
>>
>>334765810
They didnt leak anything for fo4. Theyre actually good at hiding their shit.
>>
>>334766096
There was a dead on leak like two years before FO4 was even announced. Don't be retarded.

http://kotaku.com/leaked-documents-reveal-that-fallout-4-is-real-set-in-1481322956

>inb4Kotaku
>>
>>334766096
Kotaku had an authentic casting call a few years before release.
>>
File: 1457547412571.png (348 KB, 560x389) Image search: [Google]
1457547412571.png
348 KB, 560x389
>>334765810
>tes started with Morrowind!
Why do all TES fans on /v/ seem to be underage casuals?
>>
>>334766068
Source?
>>
>>334767101
OP here
I only ever played Skyrim to be completly honest family
>>
>>334765810
they're delaying it indefinitely until TES:O is dead.
>>
>>334767846
>it isn't already dead
Nigga, SWTOR is more alive than this shitty skyrim mmo
>>
bethesda has never released a game sooner than two years after another game. fallout 4 came out november of 2015. this means the soonest that TES 6 will come out will be 2017, probably 2018.
>>
>>334767846
Definitely false. TES:O has nothing to do with Bethesda Game Studios. Still, I wouldn't hold my breath. Todd's only got one team, and at most TES VI has some concept art and writing by this point. The actual content designers are going to be focused on Fallout 4 DLC until that dries up, then they will move into full production on TES VI. It's how Bethesda's operated for the past 15 years or so.

The new Montreal branch is an interesting development, however. I wonder if they'll use the new team to work on some spin-offs or something. Or maybe they could use it as a full-time DLC/expansion pack team, since Bethesda's tools are powerful and easy enough to use that you don't need intimate knowledge of the games to make new content for them. They might intend to keep expanding Fallout 4 until the eventual release of TES VI, which could explain the season pass price hike a couple months after the Montreal studio opened.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.