[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he didn't turn to the cult yet what's your excuse, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: cultists_hero_c.jpg (203 KB, 1222x767) Image search: [Google]
cultists_hero_c.jpg
203 KB, 1222x767
>he didn't turn to the cult yet
what's your excuse, /v/?
>>
I'm a man of God. My conviction is unshakeable. Faith is my foundation. Bring light unto the darkness and all shadows disappear.
>>
the game never even fucking tells me what the cult of the eternal end is, endless legend was seriously lacking in the lore department

just compare it to the amount of lore Endless Space had
http://endlessspace.wikia.com/wiki/Endless

it just keeps going
>>
>>334759091
sometimes less is more
>>
File: cultists_quest.png (670 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
cultists_quest.png
670 KB, 1024x512
>>
>>334759275
not this time though
>>
Kek is the only deity worthy of my worship
>>
>>334759091
Didn't they, though? It may not have been incredibly detailed, but it was there. The cultists were built by the Endless. After the Endless destroyed themselves, the cultists decided that the endless were flawed beings, and all trace of their existence should be erased
>>
>>334760106
yeah but that's not enough, they didn't even fucking have a victory screen for the different factions

just a box that says you win and you're booted back to the main menu, might as well say fuck you
>>
File: 1456806812518.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456806812518.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
Cult pressed all of my buttons.

>completely loyal, professional, elite core army
>auxiliary armies made up of anyone, any race, so long as they accept the cult faith and embrace the queen
>bitching aesthetic, seriously, just the best
>best colour scheme
>one city mechanic
>city can be bigger than any other city making it the jewel of the planet
>centre is a giant tower where the queen lives and rules from

Nothing like losing an auxillary army, surveying your vast lands, and levying a new one in a single turn that marches out and crushes your weakened opponent. Feels so fucking good man.
>>
>>334760417
yeah but you absolutely hemorrhage dust at all times to pay for your horde and they're worthless as fuck in multiplayer since everyone will gang up on you right at the start

same with necrophages unfortunately
>>
This may sound off but I wish the factions were more generic in their playstyles for any of it to make sense really.

You have factions whose entire point is to constantly burn down and destroy anything they come across yet you can totally get into some form of trade or diplomacy.

Sure you can start any 4X game as a bloodbath machine that never halts but your entire faction doesn't inherently hinge on doing that.
>>
>>334760927
i find cultits' actual playstyle the most peaceful, especially since you have parley at the start. And even the lore in their quest shows that they aren't actually evil.
>>
>>334760927
Aren't the Necrophages banned from diplomacy?
>>
>>334762727
Yeah can't make peace with anyone, which means they can't trade either. Damn newb probably hasn't even tried them.
>>
File: p526X7h.jpg (194 KB, 650x325) Image search: [Google]
p526X7h.jpg
194 KB, 650x325
>>
>>334760927
Necros can't into diplomacy at all

Only way to trade with them is when calling a truce
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.