[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>PSN store updates on PS3 to copy the PS4 look >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: psn.png (66 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
psn.png
66 KB, 300x220
>PSN store updates on PS3 to copy the PS4 look
>it's beyond laggy as fuck

Why is this allowed
>>
>>334756197
Who cares? PS3 is old news.
>>
>>334756479
It's the only Sony console in the past 10 years with games
>>
can't even browse it and they have removed old demos ;_;
>>
File: 1451916344087.jpg (20 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1451916344087.jpg
20 KB, 720x405
>making the store worse somehow
HOW
IT WAS SO BAD ALREADY
>>
I haven't used the stores on any of ps3/ps4/vita since the web store launched, and neither should you
>>
>>334756197
Sony loves to make their store worse and worse..
>>
does sony even realize that function is more important than form?

It's alright on PS4 because that shit is actually designed for it. PSN barely fucking works on PS3 anymore. If it was just to try to force people to upgrade by making their old system shit that'd be one thing but I think they honestly believe this shit is improvements.
>>
>>334756197
psvita store is so fucking awful holyshit
their online store is even worse somehow
>>
>>334758007
it's probably more because they don't care much for the ps3 anymore and want a more compatible format so they don't have to do extra work every updates
>>
>>334758129
heck, I bet they're wishing they could just shutdown the online features (store included) for PS3+Vita like PSP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.