[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ds3 PC or ps4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x202
PC:
I7-3770
R9 390x
16gb ram
$45

Or ps4 collectors edition for $100?
Just don't want it crashing but are these reports from a loud minority of users?
>>
>>334755408
Once you go 60FpSouls you can never go back

PC version is pretty sweet on my end so i would wholeheartedly suggest that one
>>
>>334756178
And i should stipulate that literally everyone i know who has this for pc has not experienced a single crash so far
>>
There are countless issues with the PC version, literally google it and you will find hundreds of people complaining about it. Just go for the PS4 version if you want to safely play it.
>>
>>334756279
My friend with an 970 has crashed a couple of times.
I'm running with an R9 390 and I haven't crashed at all.
Take that as you will.
>>
>>334755408
PC will run fine for you.
>>
>>334756527

the 390 also plays the game better

infact, the 290X beats the 980ti in dark souls 3

its funny because the 980ti costs almost $1000
and there are no special rendering techniques or "optimizations" which put nvidia at a disadvantage

the 980ti is literally a meme card
>>
>>334756465
OP has an AMD gpu so it's fine
>>
>>334756835
980ti costs $1000 maybe in Canada or some other poor country. Mine was 650.
>>
>>334755408

>guys I have this borderline flagship PC can I run gaem? :)

Bait or stupid.

There are reports of crashes at the very beginning of the game, and there are fixes for it. Please use google for tech support, you kindergartner.
>>
Crashed like 3 or 4 times at the second bonfire in the first area after the tutorial. Nothing wrong since.
>>
>>334755408
i have a 4460 and a 390x nitro and it runs perfect for me. Never had a crash. For sure get it on pc.
>>
>>334757101
A lot of people with 970s and 980s have been having issues with the game. The 390x is basically an inbetween of those two cards so i can understand some worry.
Although if you are having an issue with it i would look at your cpu before your gpu. Its seems like its much harder on that than the gpu.
>>
>>334755408

Where can you get it for $45?
>>
I say pc but I also did get the PS4 version for the collector edition. Kinda weird tradition I have with the Souls series, get the collector edition kn Sony first than pc later when it is on sale
>>
>>334757473
The only issue I have had is jutter, which is bad. I only had one crash, and that was a mobo issue.
>>
I haven't had any issues outside of crashing when lighting isn't set to low, but it seems to be fixed as of today's patch.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.