[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Still no hardcore open world serial killer simulator >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
> Still no hardcore open world serial killer simulator
> No holding captives
> No using anything as a weapon
> No realistic damage and response system, with total ragdoll
> No disposing of bodies or kidnapping victims
Why.
This would sell like hot cakes. Wouldn't you buy it? Hatred and GTA just don't cut it lads.
>>
Closest I can think of that matches what you want would be that yandere game that one anon was making and later sold out to faggots for.

There's also Rust and H1Z1. You can be a retarded killer and capture people there, but they can just log out. No ragdolls and realistic damage though.
>>
>>334753942
Just ain't the same anon...
Just ain't the same...
>>
Unless you were only killing whitey, it would never happen.
>>
File: nailer.jpg (125 KB, 812x476) Image search: [Google]
nailer.jpg
125 KB, 812x476
>A roguelike where you play as a serial killer
>Ended up being a hoax / guy quit because of outrage
>>
>>334754671
God don't remind me. I saw the footage when this came out and I was so goddamn excited.
>>
Did you not see the response to Hatred? And that game just hinted at what you want. No big company is going to risk that sort of backlash.
>>
>>334754840
Doesnt have to be a big company.
Rockstar did it though, and got away with it. It's entirely possible.
>>
>>334753734
cant you do all that in project zomboid? if that game's popularity was better, thered be threads up all the time
>>
>>334753734
hey man, you should play oblivion with some mods or somethin. should scratch the itch.

you can do some silly gruesome things dwarf fortress like cut peoples' feet off and then throw their own shoes at them to death why they try to crawl away. there's plenty of other creative stuff that can be weoponized.
>>
>>334753734
I've also been thinking of this idea
>there is a capable police force trying to arrest you for murdering
>tries to establish patterns in your killings and get evidence
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.