[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when it reaches 200k? https://www.change.org/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: WoWScrnShot_032916_205513.jpg (112 KB, 1269x714) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_032916_205513.jpg
112 KB, 1269x714
What happens when it reaches 200k?

https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime-legacy-server-among-world-of-warcraft-community?recruiter=522873458&lang=en-GB
>>
Literally nothing.
>>
>>334751471
Blizzard has to eat their own shit.
>>
L I T E RA L L Y nothing.
>>
Blizzard doesn't respond and nothing changes.
>>
>>334751471

Nothing will happen at all
>>
>>334751471
Nothing. Those people only think they want this. I fully trust Blizzard when they say that people don't actually want this.
>>
>>334751720
Why, though?
Nostralius was booming.
Unless you're saying that people aren't going to want to PAY for it.
>>
>>334751471
that gnome looks autistic as fuck
>>
It'll be sent to a guy who doesn't care about it at all and throws it onto the huge pile of useless shit he forgot to care about that collected in his trash can.
>>
>>334751720
fuck off
>>
>people actually pay the outrageous subscription on WoW

wow.
>>
>>334751471
>petition
nothing. nobody complaining there will subscribe or play there. It's just memeshit and possibly a new gamergame plaything.
>>
>>334751471
nothing.
200k which may or may not turn into paying subs
which is too small a player pool for features like load balancing. why would anyone want to cater to such a bunch of entitled nostalgia ridden faggots
>>
>>334751471
Nothing. Blizzard still hoards its shekels and Legion flops. Luckily there's still micro transactions and services to make WoW turn a nice profit.
>>
they will release free legacy servers just in time for legion to come out so they can split the playerbase
>>
>>334751471

Nothing, they know people who play on private/vanilla servers aren't interested in paying $15 a month for access to official servers, they are just little kids and borderline addicts who hate Blizzard and would never be happy with anything Blizzard tried to do for them.
>>
170K people signed a petition to show Blizzard how fucking mad they are that they shut down free Wow isn't 170K promise to subscribe and cover costs of Blizzard running a legacy server.

So, absolutely nothing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.