[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God they really fucked up updating the Mucky Boys area to Ed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: 65335735773.png (3 MB, 1633x949) Image search: [Google]
65335735773.png
3 MB, 1633x949
God they really fucked up updating the Mucky Boys area to Ed Edd & Eddy Online

Seriously I'm level 16 with the best gear I can get right now and I can't even beat one Mucky Boy because of how long each of their wander ranges are so I keep accidentally drawing aggro from another one and getting rekt

Also trying to do the 4 wins daily is annoying as fuck because <KevSquad> are spending their entire lives 5-man ganking and everyone else is spamming Many Doors Rolf because they buffed him AGAIN

Anyone else in the same shitty boat as me?
>>
File: GFHXj0n.gif (342 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
GFHXj0n.gif
342 KB, 500x377
>>334749094
>Best gear I can
You sure about that? I that were true then you'd have Ed's Monster Tail equipped right now. You won't be able to complete the set until much later, o'course, but you should have found the tail in DD's lab.
>>
>>334749094
is the team gonna update Disney Princess Fighter since there are more princesses now or is that project dead?
>>
>>334751580
>bump

Hahahah wow, enjoying your DEAD MMO? Can't even get into double digits without bumping. I gotta go coordinate the latest KND raid but at least I can find a full group without shilling :^)
>>
>>334751821
Upkeep of an MMO is hard, man. I'd be willing to bet that it's dead.

>>334751831
this, honestly.
>>
This shit is just sad
>>
Why dont you pathetic fucks make this shit a reality? Or atleast try. People have already made a Zelda and a Pokemon online game, whats stopping you guys except constantly shitposting and playing pretend every week?
>>
IF ONE MORE FUCKING FAGGOT ED SUCKS UP MY FUCKING GELATIN CUBE I WILL FUCKING GET YOU BANNED MY BROTHER WORKS FOR DANNY ANTONUCCI
>>
>>334751954
(You)
>>
File: SwiggitySwagWhatsInTheBag.jpg (7 KB, 132x285) Image search: [Google]
SwiggitySwagWhatsInTheBag.jpg
7 KB, 132x285
Post favorite alt costumes and laugh at shitposters trying to ruin our thread
>>
File: 1452140275758.jpg (84 KB, 498x700) Image search: [Google]
1452140275758.jpg
84 KB, 498x700
Why the fuck is Pebble In Shoe Ed so damn expensive? I know he's the best character in the game, but come on.
>>
>>334749094
>complaining about many doors rolf when son of a shepard rolf exists
i'd rather fight 5 MD rolfs at once than a single fucking SoS rolf
>>
>>334753614
>he actually wants MORE pebble-Eds
Why? As if PvP wasn't broken enough already.
Try Captain Melonhead, it's underrated.
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1203x1447
>Giant Pancake raid
>All's going well, almost have it done
>Our Ed hits a hotkey by accident and aggroes a bunch of mobs
>Not only that, as we're all defending and barely surviving, he gets a pebble in his shoe so he's just going into rage mode
>Hits the pancake stack
>Crits for 127,53 DMG
>Fucking 127,53
>Entire thing is gone
>We're all trying to find out what happened, Ed gets out of rage status
>We begrudgingly reach the end without the pancake stack
>Turns out if a raged ed destroys the stack, you're stuck in the raid instance and have to leave
>Leave
>You have been penalised for abandoning your partners
>3 fucking days

Ed players everyone
>>
LOOKING FOR NURSE NAZZ PLAYERS TO HELP WITH KANKER RAID.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.