[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you summoned for a boss for then you really didn't beat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: if u summoned ur bad.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
if u summoned ur bad.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
If you summoned for a boss for then you really didn't beat the game
>>
>>334742532
what about black firebombs b8lord
>>
>>334742532
if u summoned get off this board
>>
>>334742532
I summoned countless times for pontiff and Nameless King but each summoning resulted in me losing and I only won solo
>>
>>334742532
>>334742532
I allow myself to get summoned so that I can help with bosses and solo them more easily =)

lovely stuff
>>
If you looked up or heard about anything in this game before you experienced it then you really didnt beat the game.
>>
if you died you didnt really beat the game
>>
Sorry lads, If you didn't summon anyone the entire game you didn't beat the game. You chose not to use a feature of the game therefore you did not complete it.
>>
>>334742941
Forgot to mention that going through helping someone in their game means that I know what's coming up in my own game. It's a win/win situation bros
>>
>>334742532
There are items you can get only by summoning people during a level and fighting npc phantoms, sounds like you missed some stuff bud.
>>
If you were informed of this game before launch and purchase this game with the expectations that this is a Dark Souls game you did not really beat the game
>>
If you didn't wipe your memory of any and all dark souls related material before you started this game and beat the game without taking damage you didn't really beat the game
>>
if you can see you didnt really beat the game
>>
If you didn't personally donate your entire net worth to Fromsoft and suck off Miyazaki then you didn't really beat the game
>>
If you didn't beat this game then you didn't really beat this game.
>>
If you beat the game, you didn't really beat the game
>>
I sunmor four bossd? Um no you are the same thing batch. Ducking casausl
>>
if you are human or you are dancer you didnt really beat the game
>>
Game then you if, beat didn't the really beat if you really the game game.
>>
Game if you really beat did not, for you did beat not the game of reality
>>
>>334742941
my nigga
>>
If you're a big guy, then you didn't really for you
>>
If we wuz kangs an shit, then we didn't really beat the game
>>
>>334742941
cuck
>>
If you used the Drake Sword then you really didn't beat the game
>>
If you beat the game then you didn't really play the game
>>
File: 1448513130061.jpg (161 KB, 1366x724) Image search: [Google]
1448513130061.jpg
161 KB, 1366x724
>mfw every time i tried summoning the people would die within the first 20 seconds of the boss fight.

Does no one bother putting points into vigor or are they all just this awful?
>>
I summoned the NPC for Champion. I beat him in NG+ but with the Farron ezmode sword, so I guess it still doesn't count.
>>
If you:
-Summoned
-Looked at Guidance Messages
-Died at all
-Started off on any class besides Deprived

Then you're not playing the game right because I say so.
>>
If you wipe your ass but the paper isn't brown then you didn't really take a shit
>>
If you used a shield then you didnt really beat the game.
>>
>>334746178

not true, sometimes the clean poop activates and you get that result
>>
if you installed the game you didn't beat the game
>>
>>334745465
people keep vigor at 10 so they can feel hardcore even though the way the stats work in this game are clearly encouraging you to invest vigor up to at least 18 (you actually get MORE health per point until 18)

honestly I think the game was "designed" around having ~1000 HP (29 vig)
>>
>>334745465
People trying to be "hardcore no vigor all damage!" Fucking stupid, keep getting summoned by people and they either die in one hit or simple hits knock massive amounts of health off. That damage is no good if you cant take a knock on the chin old son. I mean, measuring your epeen is great and all but if you have to die like fucking 10 times to get 1 victory over a boss youre actually not doing so good.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.