[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sunless Sea appreciation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
What ever became of Sunless Sea?
>>
Was pretty good. Lot of grinding necessary though, kinda got bored of it, moved on.
>>
>>334736440
still waiting for zubmarines.

also.

NTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESU
>>
>>334737768
This, honestly. I loved it, but it's a literal grind to play for dozens of hours.
>>
>>334740381
Yeah. Love Fallen London and the lore, but it's pretty much a trucking simulator/VN.
Wish it was more like FTL.
>>
did they ever fix the engine balancing, make it so faster engines were worth it?

>>334741414
Wish it was more like FTL.

....this is a pretty great idea
>>
Was fun the first time but after having read all the text for everything there's basically no point in playing again

Wish instead of Zubmarine shit they would focus on adding game systems that would introduce a lot more replay value overall
>>
how would you make a deep sea exploration game focused on horror interesting mechanic wise?
>>
I loved the atmosphere and the setting, but it didn't do enough with it. Maybe I just didn't get through enough of it but I didn't care to wait five minutes for the ship to get to another destination. I never seemed to earn enough money to do more than subsist for food and fuel.
>>
>>334742065
Make it like that SS13 submarine simulator game.
>>
>>334742438
It's more about knowing how to manage light and fuel. As long as you're near a coast, you gain less terror. Getting port reports nearly always breaks even.
>>
Haven't played for a while, but I really love this game. I wish it was easier to advance the stories though, felt like I spent all my time managing fuel rather then getting items for different people. I could never afford to keep any items I found because my cargo space was so damn small. Also sucked having to start over on everything once your captain died.

Are there any patches or cheats that fix these issues?
>>
>>334743828
Save file editing is just text based in the game.
>>
>>334741881
>Wish instead of Zubmarine shit they would focus on adding game systems that would introduce a lot more replay value overall
They're literally constantly adding stories to it
>>
>>334744159
I am retarded though, and don't know how to do that.
>>
>>334736440
It was really interesting, but really boring to me
>>
>>334744302
It's on the steam guides. Just use notepad to do it.
>>
I liked it but didn't get far. I could only just about break even and wasn't able to save up for ship upgrades or big exploration voyages. Also although the stories were very interesting having to restart for the beginning every time I died meant I have having to redo the same bits of story again, and again, and again.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.