[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>summon someone at a boss fight >they die within 30 seconds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1400873830813[1].png (41 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1400873830813[1].png
41 KB, 375x360
>summon someone at a boss fight
>they die within 30 seconds

Why do these fuckers even put summon signs down knowing full well they're complete shit
>>
>>334736136
It was lag I swear!
>>
File: 1460644454980.jpg (80 KB, 647x960) Image search: [Google]
1460644454980.jpg
80 KB, 647x960
>>334736136
>summoning for a boss fight
>>
a lot of them do it so they can try out the boss before risking a humanity
>>
>summon someone for a bossfight
>doesnt happen because no one ever helps
>>
>calling someone else shit while using summons
sure is hypocrite in here
>>
>>334736136
>summoning

I'm sorry your "SKIP THIS BOSS" option was taken from you, maybe if you summon more it'll work? Don't forget to brag about it later, of course.
>>
Their role is to draw aggro so you get free hits.

Anything they do above that is unnecessary and you should feel bad for expecting more.
>>
>>334739507
hey FUCK you
>>
>>334740693
Does that mean you disagree but don't have anything to back up your position? Cause that's what it seems like.
>>
>>334741118
you don't wanna make me angry
>>
>>334741194
>inb4 "I'm a self diagnosed psychopath"
>>
>>334741118
>>334741336
You may be autistic m8
>>
>>334736136
>summon someone for a boss fight
>the hoverboard glitch happens and they can stand there hitting the boss without ever getting hit themselves

thanks from
>>
>>334741823
The separation crystal was made for that pose.
>>
having more people fight a boss or bosses is fun, and dropping your summon sign lets you try multiple strategies and have more fun with it. I have no idea why people here hate it. Who honestly plays a videogame to brag about how hardcore they are?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.