[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WAAAAAAAAH I can't explore a new area without 2 phantoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: ds3 faggot.jpg (39 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
ds3 faggot.jpg
39 KB, 400x425
>WAAAAAAAAH I can't explore a new area without 2 phantoms to hold my widdle hand!
>NO NO NO I won't fight a scawwy boss if you won't carry me!
>Wow so cool i'm playing dark souls like a grown up git gud ha ha AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA someone invaded! Run back to the bonfire and get my army!
>NO! I'm NOT moving from this bonfire until you go away!

Redditards and children are really the very worst of human garbage you could find in a game's audience. Almost as bad as BRs, but they're monkeys, not human.
>>
>>334733290
I ran back to the bonfire because i got my shit kicked in by a giant enemy crab and wanted to actually fight the bastard.

What coward doesn't roll as sunbro though?
>>
what the fuck are you even on about?
Jesus fucking christ stop blaming the fact that you're shit at games on other people 'not playing fair'

You think button mashing in fighting games is unfair as well, don't you?
>>
>>334733290

you know souls games have always been mediocre though, right?

dont let the asian meme force of neogaf fool you into ever believing souls games are good

the gameplay is mediocre as shit
>>
>>334733421
>what coward doesn't roll as a sunbro

Here's the thing. There's only one covenant that help you if you're just running around and it's the way of blue. So unless I'm planning to co-op or invade, that's what I'm gonna run with.
And I solo'd the shit out of Sulyvahn
>>
>>334733290
>b.b.but I wanted to WIN
kek, git gud shithead
>>
>not just playing the game offline.

All invaders do is irritate me when I'm trying to do shit.
I had some faggot mage pester me once in the library in DS.
I was trying to get myself setup for the boss but he kept throwing weak projectiles at me and taunting me. It was really irritating. I just walked up to him and let him kill me and didn't bother using humanity from then on really.
>>
>>334735382
>joining the literal way of the coward covenant
>>
>>334733290
if you're going to be such a baby about loosing, do this >>334735849
edit the game files to make yourself stronger as well, sounds like you would need it
>>
>>334736013
Maybe I just prefer to play games solo? I'm not a massive fan of online multiplayer. I grew up with couch co-op and splitscreen. When people are actually there with you it adds a lot to the atmosphere.
I got no qualms with AI invaders since I can avoid them until I want to take them down.
I sometimes feel other players in my games disconnect me from the experience somewhat. Especially if it's a first run.
They're just some disembodied pest. Like a wasp or something that's flown in uninvited.
>>
File: 1457551809003.jpg (19 KB, 550x343) Image search: [Google]
1457551809003.jpg
19 KB, 550x343
>>334733290
Ahahaha, you're a fag. I'll stop using summons when they stop being a part of the game. If you want fair duels, use the red soapstone, poor little red phantom.
>>
>>334733290
>whaaa i cant gank lowbies

Use red soap you fag
>>
File: 20160416230808_1.jpg (191 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
20160416230808_1.jpg
191 KB, 1024x768
>>334733290
>be a sun bro
>help people for souls and shit
>some niggers summons me
>we kill the NPC invader
>suddenly he stays still for a moment
>he is summoning a invasor
>u wot m8
>the invasor does the bow gesture while the host runs up to the motherfucker and tries to backstab him
>the host rolls up to me waiting for me to gank the invasor
>i just sit in a hill and the invasor bows at me and charges at the host
>host panics and starts to fight him like a mad man

I had so much fun watching that scrub trying to hold that fight in his own.

However the mad phantom hit me by mistake while i was chilling and i had to kill him
>>
I've only been invaded once so far, at Road of Sacrifices.

>See a grape in the distance
>Suddenly a blue invader starts throwing spells and shit at him
>They run off chasing eachother
>Eventually blue comes sprinting back towards me
>Get a few hits in before jumping off a ledge into the water
>FUCKING MAGICAL CRAB SENSES KICK IN
>Rolling away in full panic mode between a giant crab, 3 little crabs, one of those crazy big ghoul guys, and some blue fag spamming magic in the distance

Wasn't very fun
>>
>>334733290
>He gets mad when people want to have fun rather than fight a Min-Maxing cunt who probably abuses exploits to get things like Red Orbs
>>
What is it about FromSoft games that bring out the shitposters?
>>
>FUCKING SHITLORDS WHY WON'T YOU LET ME INVADE AND KILL YOU! JUST LET ME WINNNNNNNNNNNNNREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 30t57ih.jpg (167 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
30t57ih.jpg
167 KB, 500x500
>>334733290
>>
>>334736904
I'm all for playing solo!
I was saying that if OP got so butthurt playing with other people, he should just stop
>>
File: 1370151697154.jpg (12 KB, 205x200) Image search: [Google]
1370151697154.jpg
12 KB, 205x200
>>
>let someone invade me
>I'm just chilling alone at the bonfire
>invader literally won't take 2 steps near me and waits around near giant crab
If you're going to invade then do it right. Fuck all these babies in this game. Literally wasting my time.
>use dry finger just so I can get some action because first invader is a pussy
>second invader does the same thing
IT'S 2V1 COME THE FUCK ON!
>>
>>334735159
I played DS1 like two years ago to see why everyone goes on about it, and I truly didn't get it. Clunky controls, intuitive menus, shitty camera. It wasn't even that hard, so I really don't get what everyone loves about these games.
>>
>>334737391
I was invading in Archdragon peak and the host had a sunbro with him. The sunbro decided to sit it in a corner and with us duel however once I got the host low enough the sunbro tried to backstab me. Luckily he sucked and I killed both of then but never again will I not attack any phantom I see on sight.
>>
File: 1429097250045.jpg (31 KB, 480x537) Image search: [Google]
1429097250045.jpg
31 KB, 480x537
>>334733290
You sound more like a baby OP
>>
>at Cleansing Chapel
>tab out for a moment
>when i come back try to rest at bonfire
>doesn't work
>turn around, a dark spirit coming through the door
Startled me pretty bad. Good thing he sucked, beating invaders is the best feeling.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.