[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the game? been wanting to give it a try, I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: WarhammerSquadCommand.jpg (136 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
WarhammerSquadCommand.jpg
136 KB, 400x358
How's the game? been wanting to give it a try, I have a few questions. Does the online still work? Can I fight the computer if it doesn't? What chaos/loyalists factions can I play as?
>>
Get it for PSP instead.
>>
>>334731175
Sure, can you tell me about it tho?
>>
>>334731724
There is a full blown SP campaign with intricate missions.
Online is dead.
>>
>>334732454
No vs computer mode?
>>
>>334731724
See >>334732454

You only play as Ultramarines with enemies being Word Bearers in the SP campaign.
In skirmish/mp there's also Imperial Fists and Salamanders for SM and Warriors of Mayhem and Black Legion for CSM.
It's a turn based strategy that's a bit similar to the tabletop. Has environmental destruction, true line of sight and is generally a pretty damn good game.
Very unforgiving difficulty in later levels too.

Personally I loved it and I don't understand why it didn't become more popular, I blame it on the shittyness of PSP.

>>334732875
Only the campaign.
>>
>>334732971
So there's no way of me playing as the chaos side, right?
>>
>>334733225
Nope unless you get a friend to play local MP with you.
>>
>>334733304
Why couldn't they get some PvE mode going on or something? The online for DS games always die out
>>
>>334733462
>DS
DONT FUCKING PLAY THE DS VERSION
ITS GARBAGE AND PLAYS NOTHING LIKE THE PSP ONE
ITS SO FUCKING GIMPED
DONT

EITHER PLAY THE PSP ONE OR DONT PLAY IT AT AL YOU TRIPLE NIGGER
>>
>>334733462
ALSO
>Why couldn't they get some PvE mode going on or something?
WHICH
FUCKING
PART
OF
"THERE IS SP CAMPAIGN
DO
YOU
NOT
FUCKING
UNDERSTAND

DIE
>>
>>334733619
Maybe I don't know what SP stands for
>>
>>334733720
SINGLE
PLAYER
YOU
UNDERAGE
SUBHUMAN
PIECE
OF
SHIT

DIE

FUCKING

DIE
>>
File: 1458766403775.png (77 KB, 697x791) Image search: [Google]
1458766403775.png
77 KB, 697x791
>>334733756
>>
>>334733857
FUCK YOU
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.