[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Rage FUCK THESE FUCKING NIGGERS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: jailer.png (138 KB, 262x423) Image search: [Google]
jailer.png
138 KB, 262x423
ITT: Rage
FUCK THESE FUCKING NIGGERS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH STOP TAKING MY HEALTH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>334723139
Oh fuck off. The Jailers are overrated as fuck and are fast turning into a meme enemy. All of them prior to one area are super easy to take down, and for the room with lots of them it's just a case of baiting them out one at a time with the shittiest bow you have and a few arrows.

Irithyll Dungeon is one of my favourite areas in the game.
>>
+10 avelyn with lightning bolts kills them in like two volleys so it's whatever

you can just run away from all of them anyways
>>
>>334723139
Roll roll attack
>>
File: iron_flesh.png (31 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
iron_flesh.png
31 KB, 206x237
Casual filters thread?

Pic related
>>
>>334723713
>see people constantly complain about the room with a dozen of them
>finally get there
>about to start calling bullshit when i see some red eye dude in a jail cell
>open door
>he goes ballistic and kills all of them while chasing me
best part of that whole area for me.
>>
>>334723139
They can't actually kill you with the health drain only with the brand. It's slow as fuck and only serves to leave you open for the brand follow up grab.
>>
>>334724026
Is iron flesh good in 3? I haven't tried it or seen anybody use it online
>>
>>334723139

One of few enemies that requires some preparing to engage, play smart and you'll barely lose hp.
>>
>>334724338
Iron flesh + spin2win weapon.

The lag in the game makes it possible to really fuck over guys
>>
>>334724103
Oh nice.
I saw him and went in there after they had died, and felt robbed since there wasn't an item.
>>
They aren't shit compared to winter lanterns and mind flayers. Their peace iron is easy to evade.
>>
>>334724517
>winter laterns

yeah compared to them the red glowy eyes warden are childs play.
Even though I can parry their grab pretty reliable I still feel nervous fighting them. love their humming though
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.