[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HITMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 677712.jpg (403 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
677712.jpg
403 KB, 3840x2160
There you go as I promised yesterday, a video showing how to wipe off the bulk of the security guards in under 12 minutes WITH NO INSTINCT SHIT NOR HUD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BrkNTmB7nU

HITMAN™
>>
I suggest you speed up the video.
>>
considering you are just run and gunning that was actually quite bad, and slow
>>
>>334717603

Nonsense.
>>
It's actually pretty hard to go on shootouts in this game, I found. The dudes do know how to swarm and flank your ass.
>>
>>334719076
And you die after 3-5 bullets. I like it.
>>
>playing SHITMAN
blood money still the only good hitman game
>>
>>334719594
Wow, shit taste. Contracts is great, Hitman 6 is great.

Blood Money is indeed the best, though.
>>
>>334719594

Shootouts are much easier in blood money though considering you can have that really powerful upgraded M4 and the AI is shit
>>
https://imgur.com/a/GEvzj
>>
>>334720383

hey, nice
>>
I hate this episodic bullshit, but overall I expected this game to be much worse after the abomination that was Absolution.
>>
>>334721125
It actually feels and plays like Hitman. The few levels there are are open and offer plenty of opportunities. Disguises aren't fucking useless.

That's all I ever asked for.
>>
>>334720383
Cool.

>another week
I'm not opposed to the episodic format per se, but one month between episodes is way too fucking long.
>>
File: Die-Hard.jpg (36 KB, 437x273) Image search: [Google]
Die-Hard.jpg
36 KB, 437x273
>>334721345
I can't take it!

>Why didn't you wait for the 2017 release Anon!?

>Because then I'd be impatient AND spoiled too asshole!
>>
>>334717316
>HITMAN™
>>
>>334722290

it's for the catalog because thats what the game is being marketed as
>>
Killing everyone slowly with the vampire magician costume is oddly satisfying
>>
>>334721276
Yeah I agree. I just hope the new episode holds up, but so far, it's quite fun.
Fuck this Vampire Magician shit though.
>>
File: 1457606708125.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1457606708125.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>334717316
>Playing an incomplete game

Oh you!
>>
>>334724809
>Fuck this Vampire Magician shit though.
I had fun messing with those challenges. Some of them were pretty though.
>>
I think ill delete this video and make another one. You can hear a guard on the second floor near the end of the video and it bugs me out.

And also I'll try to add sweetfx if i manage to figure it out.
>>
>>334727328
Yeah I agree, it felt much more "fun" than anything in Absolution.
>>
>>334721125
:( Absolution was the first one I played . Made me love the series. >>334721125
haven't gotten the chance to really go through the old one though
feels bad man
>>
>>334730454
If Absolution is the only one you've played, you really don't have much of a basis to say you love the series. It's VERY different from the other games in the franchise. It's not necessarily a bad game, but it's not going to give you a good understanding of the appeal behind the Hitman games, because it's basically not a Hitman game.

If you love Absolution, there's a pretty good chance you'll go and play Blood Money (very widely regarded as the best in the series, even one of the best games of all time) or Contracts (my personal favorite game of all time) and wind up just completely hating them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.