[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1411508302541.jpg (5 KB, 197x233) Image search: [Google]
1411508302541.jpg
5 KB, 197x233
Opinions on this man?
>>
File: wowofthecolossus.jpg (92 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
wowofthecolossus.jpg
92 KB, 600x850
>>
the greatest man in the history of gaming.
champion of /v/
>>
A whiny man child
>>
I feel like Phil is a great guy IRL when he's not busy pretending to be retarded for money
>>
>>334714548

I think the people who make all those hate vids put way to much effort into them instead of using that effort on something productive!
>>
>>334714548
He was more funny when he wasn't pretending to be brain dead retarded when playing games
>>
Literally who?
>>
I really dont get how people genuinely thinks hes the same in real life as on-camera. Hes stated that its all a character, and after hearing him say that i lost all interest in seeing his content desu
>>
The best Let's Player. Interacts with his fans, doesn't take things too seriously, Street Fighter pro. Cool guy.
>>
He's not putting on a character when he plays games. He is often just bad at simple game mechanics and has a short temper. Do you really think he was just faking those 3 hours it took to beat Ludwig? In the end he just quit.
>>
>>334716706
http://www.p4rgaming.com/interview-with-darksydephil-how-retarded-are-the-people-who-genuinely-enjoy-watching-me/

This is where i read it. Who knows, might be a bullshit article, but im not saying hes actually amazing at games, just that his persona of only ever blaming the game for his mistakes is made up, nobody's that retarded.
>>
>>334714548
BASED
>>
>>334714548
My opinion is that people who sit around talking shit about other people tells you more about them than it does about the people they are talking about.
>>
>>334717014
Dude. I'm not a huge fan of DSP but that thing was the worst fake thing ever. First of all, he just supposely starts saying he's faking a character without any questions. Also, he has no kids. DSP has been doing gaming as a living since 2008 and since he doesn't want to get a real job that is what he will be doing for good. Funny read but 100% fake
>>
File: capture dick.png (70 KB, 834x498) Image search: [Google]
capture dick.png
70 KB, 834x498
>>334714548
I like his LP's.
And that's all I really have to say about that.
>>
>>334714548
DSP is the hero /v/ deserves, but not the one it needs right now
>>
File: raymond.png (372 KB, 1019x1019) Image search: [Google]
raymond.png
372 KB, 1019x1019
>>334717014
>p4gaming

It's The Onion of video games you tard. It's satire. None of the articles there are real.
>>
this fella is a knockout, and his GF is too, GG Phil
>>
>>334717763
Haha oh
>>
>>334714548
Besides having basic commentary and Family Guy inspired humor; watching Dark Sided Phil fail his way through whatever game hes playing is my only reason to watch his streams. Hes a constant failure at what hes suppose to be good at.
>>
DUDE I WAS BLOCKING, CAWWWMAN
>>
>>334718048
Tried to dodge, didn't come out
>>
>>334718113
I TOLD HIM TO JUMP BUT HE DIDN'T DO IT
>>
>>334717346
You're as much of a piece of shit as anyone else, anon.
>>
>>334718340
I am a lesser peice of shit than people who sit around talking shit about other people.
>>
His laugh makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>334718607
No you're not. You didn't have to post anything at all and you still did. You're trash like the rest of us, asshole.
>>
>>334718724
>laughing at his own dumb jokes
>ack ack ack ack
>>
>>334718724
Same.
>>
I can hate on Phil. I can call him a manchild. I can say he's bad at video games. I can say that his analysis on certain video games is shit.

But have I watched multiple >1hr long compilations of him failing at video games? Yes I have. And in it's own twisted right, I find it hugely entertaining.
>>
>>334719025
Agreed. They are entertaining.
>>
>>334719025
Hes like the one friend (that I assume we all have) that just complains that the game sucks while not noticing how badly hes playing.
>>
>>334719295
Except he has no friends
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.