[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Want to solo Dark Souls 3 > Use ember as last resort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1385168208595.png (248 KB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
1385168208595.png
248 KB, 449x500
> Want to solo Dark Souls 3
> Use ember as last resort health replenishment when estus is out
> Get invaded
> Usually screwed because invaders are way more experienced than me, and I'm already out of estus
> mfw

I know I need to git gud, but it sucks when I want to take my time exploring things and getting used to the game. I don't like summoning others because it turns the game into a speedrunny sort of affair, but at the same time I'm at a disadvantage if I ember and get invaded this way
>>
git gud
>>
>play offline
>>
>>334713281
Yep.

>>334713312
Online's definitely part of the game so I don't want to ignore that part, maybe I should just accept my casual lot in life and not ember.
>>
File: 1410192088882.gif (1 MB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1410192088882.gif
1 MB, 245x200
If you don't like multiplayer then play offline you stupid asshole.
>>
LE GIT GUDD!!!!!! XD
>>
Just put some points into vigor.
>>
>>334713210
You can set it so.it launcges offline.
>>
Holy shit u must suck hard, just dont use embers! if you are using the Estus Shards and burning the bones to upgrade your healing you should have a lot more than enough Estus uses to advance and do bossed.

If you are using Embers to heal you are doing things terribly wrong.
You only need Embers to play online/get invaded/some npc interactions
>>
>>334713210
Ignore haters. If you get invaded concentrate on trying to dodge their attacks. Parrying them would be preferable, but just stick to rolls at first.
>>
>>334713447
>want to play solo
>wont go.offline
>wants to use messages like a cheat
>complains about invasion
Offline is solo.bro.
>running out of estus
How?
>>
I've played about 30 hours so far and have only been invaded during normal play a single time and that one time I was already in a boss fight.
>>
join way of the blue, there are literally people waiting in line to protect you from invaders I need my damn covenant items nigger
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.