[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to vent am I the only one who gets angry and agitated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: FfixLogo.jpg (315 KB, 2000x601) Image search: [Google]
FfixLogo.jpg
315 KB, 2000x601
I need to vent

am I the only one who gets angry and agitated when playing this again now? barely touched it since it was new, and I remember having lots of fun with it. but now its just downright irritating.

endless barrage of text for the first 6 hours of the game, pointless plot, mostly unlikable characters (looking at you zidane), boring and very little variation in the game world. but my biggest issue by far is the slow as fuck combat, and the ridiculous camera that has to pan over every low resolution texture for 6 minutes before you have to wait another hour to make your first attack.

been going at it for 7 hours now, just left the mist continent. fossil roo was painful and i just want to play FF7 again now really.
>>
No, in terms of gameplay its almost as bad as ff13 or 8, its something you need to play on a emulator with speed pushed up to x4.
>>
>>334710639

Most of this post is just completely untrue.

Whats wrong with you?
>>
>>334710639
Then play ff7 you stupid queer.

Or keep playing a game you have absolutely zero interest in. God damn, you're fucking stupid.
>>
So use the high speed booster.
>>
>>334711229

i have been, in and out of combat.

feels awful
>>
>>334710790
How is 8 bad in terms of gameplay, especially combat.
8 is also pretty well paced with moments like fighting Ifrit, Dollet, etc. given to you early.
The problems with 8 is mostly tied to story and some of the characters.
>>
>>334710639
you're just stupid, play something else
>>
>>334711496

obviously
>>
File: Zidane_Combo.webm (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Zidane_Combo.webm
2 MB, 800x600
>>334711371

Youre a god damned moron,that is exaggerating beyond belief and has the attention span of a small rodent. Stop posting.
>>
>>334710639
>pointless plot, mostly unlikable characters (looking at you zidane), boring and very little variation in the game world.
This is all objectively wrong. This thread is objectively shit.

You should probably go back to whatever it was you did before.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.