[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people on /v/ are playing Dark Souls 3 without having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Dark-Souls-3.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-3.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
How many people on /v/ are playing Dark Souls 3 without having played any Souls game before? are you guys enjoying it?
>>
I played Demon's Souls a very long time ago and watched Let's Plays of DS1 and 2. Finally got a good enough computer for DS3 this year and I'm really enjoying it.
>>
>>334704037
I kinda played pirated versions of all DaS(1,2,3), since im absolute pure PCfaggot, i just cant get used to joypad(if you can believe that).

With that in mind, i like all DS but i didnt finish any,
i really dont mind DaS trilogy(finally something worthwhile coming from consoles since Silent Hill 2).
But I would buy all sequels if they took a little time and made proper UI and some sort of effort to make this game actually playable with Kb+M.

With all that said, I honestly think Dark Souls 1 is best one(including Demon's Souls & Bloodborne), it is only sequel that actually has that proper feel of weight while using weapons(little games has that,to the point devs stumbled upon it and are unable to duplicate it, FEAR1 had it, old Delta Force 1&2 had it, Dark Souls1 has it, STALKER has it to the point and couple of other games)
>>
File: 1449138361897.jpg (16 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1449138361897.jpg
16 KB, 250x236
>>334704194
>watched Let's Plays of DS1 and 2
>>
>>334705287
Bait or retard
>>
>>334704194
>>334705287
Please be bait
I refuse to believe such people browse /v/
>>
>>334705287
>since im absolute pure PCfaggot
>I honestly think Dark Souls 1 is best one(including Demon's Souls & Bloodborne)

But you didn't even play them
>>
>>334704037
Played 1, played BB, and played a little of two before I got bored. Its much more fun then one or two, im not sure if I like it better then BB.
>>
File: casul.jpg (17 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
casul.jpg
17 KB, 199x200
>>334704194
>>
So, is a cestus run doable?
>>
>>334705287
>didnt finish any,
>>334704194
>watched Let's Plays of DS1 and 2

Jesus fucking hell
>>
I just binged the first 30 minutes of this with my wife's son. Did we like it?
>>
Started with BB, then went to DS2 and played a bit of one. After 3, I'm going back to 1
>>
>>334704037
I'm playing first time Souls game and I'm enjoying the fuck out of it. I got bloodborne with my ps4 and I got so pissed of by it after like 6 bosses that I sort of dropped it. Decided to give DaS3 a go and it payed out well. I prefer the combat mechanism and the setting. It's also sort of challenging, but I know I'll get a more difficult boss down once I've gotten used to it's mechanics. I'll give BB another shot after I've finished this.
>>
>>334709205
Why wouldn't it be? You can run the game with a broken sword.
>>
>>334704037
Played Dark Souls, dropped Dark Souls 2, played Bloodborne.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.