[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rage-uninstall a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: heroes of the storm.jpg (232 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
heroes of the storm.jpg
232 KB, 1200x628
did you ever rage-uninstall a game? what is it and why?

>play pic related for 4 months
>play HL (after losing 5 ranks)
>chose malfurion (my main, level 9 i play even tank main: artanis and muradin)
>in my team there is a illidan
>illidan keep herofight 2 vs 5
>illidan die 11 times
>illidan blame me for not healing him (my healed points was 8000 enemy team 6500)
>uninstall the game and leave forever the MOBA genere.
>>
super meat boy. hid it from my games aswell
>>
File: do you even capella.jpg (62 KB, 689x568) Image search: [Google]
do you even capella.jpg
62 KB, 689x568
>>334698976

>getting mad at HoTS

You can not take that game seriously. The heroes are unbalanced as shit. It's interesting but ultra casual. You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>334698976
>illidan
lol, what did you expect? Your average illidan player is either complete trash or your game winner
>>
>>334698976
Dota 2 want that mad just kind of thought it was garbage
>>
I rage uninstalled Awesomenauts once after fighting a 300 ping rage build Ayla who proceeded to taunt after every across the screen kill.
>>
>rage-uninstall
i'm not autistic
>>
>>334698976
I uninstalled hots when I saw that hero's were 10$
>>
I'm still waiting to get banned on League for calling retards out.

>Be ADC duo with a buddy
>We all get fed
>Lee Sin is a cocky weed smoking faggot
>Keeps diving turrets on 3v5s
>Stays there exoecting us to help when there all full and were some what low on life
>His deaths and kills flat out to a 1.00 of 10/10
>Tell him to stop throwing like a retard
>Lol stfu if you cant carry dont say anything
>going 15/3 and tell him I am carrying and to fucking stop throwing already
>The enemy team catches up and now were fucking turtling for 40 mins from what should have been a 30 minute game tops

I seriously hate this community only reason I play is brcause the satisfaction of kills.
>>
Getting mad because of a video game is very retarded, but I guess I can't complain because of:

>hots
>having a main
>thinking raw healing points can measure the performance of a healer
>>
>>334698976
I uninstalled every blizzard game and their launcher after a bad interaction with customer services.
Trash company.
>>
>>334700464
nha, blizzard customer services is better than valve.
>>
>>334698976
Fucking next level casual right here.

I bet you are a part of the blizzard hugbox nerfing everything so normie faggots like yourself feel involved.
>>
Battlefield 4 for obvious reasons
>>
>>334698976
I uninstalled Overcast the other day after the third jumpscare. I wanted to give the game a shot for being a small indie product, but it's just so bothersome to play it with low-tech features and jumpscares left and right.
>>
>>334700702
>>334700702
Why?
Works fine for me, I've never had any problems. Best shooter on the market right now for large scale battles. Most customization I've ever had in any fps with Lots of maps and vehicles.
Very active still.
>>
>>334698976
>my main, level 9
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.