[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the verdict on this game? How many hours should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
So what's the verdict on this game?
How many hours should I expect from one playthrough?
How's are the visuals/performance?
Is it worth $40?
>>
>>334697998

>So what's the verdict on this game?

Fucking horrible PC port.

>How many hours should I expect from one playthrough?

If you're getting it for console, probably around 15-40 depending on how thorough you are with challenges.

>How's are the visuals/performance?

For a console game, more of the same. Similar to Arkham City. It's not bad. The PC port is fucking atrocious and should be avoided at all costs.

>Is it worth $40?

Absolutely not.
>>
Port is still shit after 100 patches.

Gameplay is shit as 80% of it requires the bat tank.

Not worth $40 as you need the $10 villian DLC as the bosses in this game were a let down.
>>
>>334698309
>>334698430
Well, how does it compare to origins
btw I'm gonna be playing it on PS4
>>
>>334697998
I had barely any problems with the PC version (got like 3-4 crashes in 1 complete play through).

I used some "tweaking tool" or whatever available on the steam page. I didn't actually compare it with vanilla, but it ran 60 fps for me so I couldn't care less. I think if you have a decent PC it's worth giving it a try. The game itself is pretty decent, I found the complaining about overuse of the bat-mobile to be true sadly.
>>
I have masturbated to each of the girls at least five times. All in all it was worth the purchase and a good value.

>>334698309
Stop spouting inaccurate shit, you're basically lying. The PC version runs great now and even better than most other games with it's graphical fidelity after all the updates. Runs at 50-60 for the entire game.
>>
Shitty auto-combat, just spam button to win.
>>
>>334699192
Is it that good, the PC version?

Because I have the game for PS4 but holy shit, FUCK getting all the trophies just to get the "true" ending.

Fuck I hate when devs pull that shit. Maybe if I got it for PC I could just cheat engine my way through it.
>>
>shitty port
Ran on my machine :^)
>>
>>334699192
>Stop spouting inaccurate shit, you're basically lying. The PC version runs great now and even better than most other games with it's graphical fidelity after all the updates. Runs at 50-60 for the entire game.

How much is Warner Brothers paying you? They haven't fixed all the PC issues at all, faggot. There's still missing textures and features all over the place, and the frame rate is unstable as fuck. The updates helped but holy fuck nigger, please.

>>334698560

It's solid on PS4. It's more of the same. Some people didn't like the vehicle combat, but it's a solid entry.
>>
>>334699236
>I only play games that can be beaten without pressing buttons
>>
>>334697998
Am I the only one that was greatly disturbed by this, felt like a fucking horror game I mean the other ones had some fucked uo shit that destroyed the view of had of batman as a child but this one really hit me hard.
>>
>>334699236
While that's completely true, only compulsive min-maxers have trouble enjoying Arkham combat. If you're dropping combos, ignoring gadgets, and not trying to add some narrative and style to encounters: yes, it's shitty auto-combat. Some people just can't see the worth of a combat system if it doesn't explicitly state you're doing cool things, like DMC does. And turn off those god-awful attack icons as well. They train you to completely ignore the action and just wait for bright colors to flash at you.

>>334699302
You're already robbing yourself of the gratification by not actually earning it as intended. So just watch it on youtube to save the hassle. The Riddler side-mission can actually improve the game if you approach them the right way. Doing a few riddles as progress helps break up the cycle of:

travel towards marker -> do predator/brawl you run in to -> travel towards marker again -> predator/brawl outside location -> navigation puzzle -> opposite predator/brawl inside -> plot -> new marker
>>
>>334697998
I bought it at 29 euros and on my pc it works perfectly smooth with 60 FPS easy.

I only encountered major stuttering two times, but it lasted less than a second both times

I'm still playing it, bust so far the main campaign seems a bit short. Thank goodness there are a shitton of sidequests
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.