[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DeSouls > DaSouls3 DaSouls3 = DaSouls2 = DaSouls BB = Its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 1280x720
DeSouls > DaSouls3

DaSouls3 = DaSouls2 = DaSouls

BB = Its own thing

All the games are awesome, but I can't be the only one who thinks this?
>>
surely, SURELY I can't possibly be the only person who doesn't give two shits? I MEAN SURELY! likes fucking seriously, am I actually the only one who doesn't give a shit? I must be the only person ever to not give a shit about this riveting topic.

am i the only one who thinks this?
>>
des is the worst game in the annual of duty: souls borne franchise
>>
>a few people like X
>nobody care

>a lot of people like X
>/v/ sperges out
>>
BB is actually better, Miyazaki called it his magnus opus

After BB Dark Souls got completely outdated, they had to ruin the poise in order to make it playable
>>
>>334697390
I wish they would have taken the combat system straight from BB and just added magic for DaS3.
>>
>>334697390
Poise only works during attack animations.

Also poisefags have been complaining about poise since DS1, you're never going to get what you want, you haven't three games in a row, even Havel armor was piss easy to negate in DS2. Poise is a meme.
>>
>>334696935
>BB = Its own thing

what is it going to take for "soulsssfansss" to realize that the spiritual successors are the true franchise and the numbered sequels were B-team bottle episodes?

the true honest original trilogy=
DeS > DaS > BB

the poverty steam-sale-trilogy=
DaS > DS2 > DS3
>>
>>334697576
poise wasn't so good but it's a complete joke now, also it's even more floaty than das2, not responsive at all.

BB was nice in this point too, you can feel the weight of every weapon.
>>
No, it's...

BB-DaS-DeS-DaS2

With DLC

BB-DaS-DaS2-DeS

3 is undecided on so far.
>>
>>334697390
I don't like BB that much. It's too simplified and straightforward, and most of the bosses are really bad
>>
>>334698129
The combat was just much faster paced than DaS, it felt really smooth to me. They should have taken that combat and added it to the souls games.
>>
>>334698129
Why don't you like them?
>>
>>334697506
all of my this
>>
DeS = DaS1 = BB = DaS3 > DaS2
>>
>>334696935
das > das 3 = bloodborne > des > das 2
>>
>>334696935
DeS>BB>shit>rehash souls 1/2/3
>>
3>1>DeS>bb>June Shannon's farty panties>2
>>
File: darksouls3.gif (2 MB, 360x206) Image search: [Google]
darksouls3.gif
2 MB, 360x206
>>
BB >DeS > DaS 3 (PS4) > DaS (PS3) > DaS 2 (PS3) >DaS (PC) > DaS 3 (PC) > DaS 2 (PC)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.