[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anons, Darkest Dungeon thoughts. what to change, what to keep,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: darkest-dungeon-logo.png (423 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
darkest-dungeon-logo.png
423 KB, 512x512
anons, Darkest Dungeon thoughts. what to change, what to keep, what to add
plus all the DD memes you can find. make them juicy
>>
played through from the beta > release and the game is easy as fuck and cucks just cry for the difficulty to be lowered because they can't handle dying even once. AND THEN THEY HAD TO CHANGE THE ITEMS TO MAKE THE GAME EVEN EASIER
>>
fucking noobs
>>
>>334684538
i agree the game is pretty easy
only found the game after some anon posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GW-Y445jUc
and thought it looked promising
played it and killed that boss on my first try since then i've put it down and don't really care to pick it back up since it was so easy
will try to beat it but i don't know if i can
>>
File: 916.png (488 KB, 606x606) Image search: [Google]
916.png
488 KB, 606x606
>>
>>334685031
awww if only my grave robber wasn't cross eyed
she was one of my permanents until that shit happened
now she can't hit the broad side of a barn
>>
File: turns.gif (257 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
turns.gif
257 KB, 500x500
>>
>its a Cove episode
JUST
>>
>>334684391
Difficulty is fine

But the grinding is atrocious
>>
>>334686945
This
Also lazy as fuck last boss is unforgivable
>>
blanket fire ain't free
>>
>>334684930
Difficoulty picks up big times on lv3+ dungeons an onwards. But it's still easily doable if yoi don't go full retard with team comppsition and upgrade your shit.
>>
Is there any reason to use any other class over the Highway Man right now?
>>
File: click clack snip snap.png (207 KB, 508x599) Image search: [Google]
click clack snip snap.png
207 KB, 508x599
>>334691108
I don't know why you'd want to use the HWM at all, isn't he still just a worse version of the Graverobber?
>>
>>334691250
He has a riposte now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.