[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: moments in /v/ that only you remember Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nepvncwkvK1tcx7xmo1_1280.jpg (119 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nepvncwkvK1tcx7xmo1_1280.jpg
119 KB, 640x480
ITT: moments in /v/ that only you remember

Pic related
>>
>>334681098
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1445695675422[1].jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422[1].jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>334681098
>>
As a redditor, ive seen so many classic /v/ moments on the /r/all!

DAE??
>>
I liked the threads at first, but it seemed like it all went to the guy's head and it got kinda weird.
>>
>>334681098
Xbox one being the antichrist that will kill consoles.
>>
Weren't ROB threads stopped like two years ago?

Who the fuck doesn't remember those
>>
>>334681129
this is rude, don't you think?
>>
Doesn't this guy post on deadchan now?
>>
>>334681237
This

It was creepy how into and regulalry he started posting. Posing toys for 4chan isn't a healthy hobby
>>
>>334681457
There's a board for that btw.
>>
>>334681526
At least they don't make stories and shit while posing the characters.
>>
if you don't remember /z/ get off 4chan
hell if you don't remember beecock gtfo
>>
>implying you're the only person who remembers the attention getting to his head, his passive aggressive blogging, the rampant shitposting in his threads, and every board he moved to kicking him out for attentionwhoring
>>
>>334681745
Oh no the board is gone!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.