[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on the last chapter of TitS SC >all that backtracking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6
File: 1446764988349.jpg (18 KB, 142x236) Image search: [Google]
1446764988349.jpg
18 KB, 142x236
>on the last chapter of TitS SC
>all that backtracking to go back get the adequate party members
It's killing me. I don't even want to boot the game.
Anyone knows how to use cheat engine and speed up the game the game? I've seen some posts that said they played the game this way.
Also did you buy her game?
>>
>Pathetic Casual race
>>
>>334680645
Its not that hard, christ man. Plus if a character you want to use is underleveled there's a shining pom in the second underground passage which makes leveling very fast. Just use one of the encounter avoiding quartz if you don't want to waste a bunch of time on trash enemies.
>>
>>334681861
It takes 10 years getting back to the ship nigga.
>>
Just use the same characters. You don't miss that much.
>>
>>334680645
No i pirated it.
>>
File: CgAUaSYUMAASvip.jpg orig.jpg (144 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
CgAUaSYUMAASvip.jpg orig.jpg
144 KB, 706x1000
THICK
>>
>>334682028
The fast travel could definitely use some streamlining but its not THAT bad. Anyway, the only reason to switch out your party members is so you have olivier and kloe for the bleublanc fight, zane for walter and schera for luciola. Once you're done with those three fights there's no need to switch your party for the rest of the game unless you want to.
>>
>>334680645
Just make up your mind on who you want to use and stick with those guys.

You'll just miss some closure on Zane and Schera if you dont use them on the Enforcer fights but if you're just rushing to finish the game then it shouldnt matter to you
>>
I know how you feel, man. TitS FC hooked me from the moment I first played it until the very end of the credits and I NEEDED SC in my life.

I ended up playing SC the same all the way up to the final chapter, and stopped playing for a few months. I finally ended up finishing it about 2 months ago.

Granted, I think part of my problem was the fact that the game had a shitton of stutter in some places under WINE, but still.
>>
>>334682445
For me, I lost steam on SC during the Grancel chapter, fuck Grancel. But once I finally managed to push through that, I finished the whole rest of the game in about a week, I loved everything after that shitty Grancel chapter. Even the chapter where you had to walk around the entire country, I actually loved that, it was cool to finally have all those borders open and be able to check up on every NPC in the game.
>>
>>334682615

I actually loved the Grancel chapter (EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKING BLUEBLANC PUZZLE, FUCK YOU - AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE FUCKING ROLENT AND BOSE PUZZLES).

I'm super fucking hyped for The 3rd though.
>>
>>334682739
The bleublanc puzzle was the only thing I liked about Grancel honestly. But I agree that his puzzles in Rolent and Bose were complete bullshit. I just hate Grancel, its too big, too many NPC's, I always feel like I'm missing things and the sewers are the worst dungeon in the game and it expects you to go through them three times.
>>
An least this time the wait for 3rd is short compared to SC. Hopefully it releases early next year.
>>
>>334682870
What? Bleublanc's puzzle are easy as shit how dumb are you guys
>>
>>334682964
They say it will release Q1 2017 but who knows if that'll actually end up being the case. Maybe cutting PSP development will make things easier. Can only hope.
>>
>>334683064
I hate riddle puzzles.

I almost did figure out all them out on my own.
>>
>>334683064

The fucking puzzle in Rolent made no fucking sense to me. Same thing with Bose.

Maybe I'm retarded but I am what I am.
>>
Finished SC recently it was great, messed up on the last Gambler Jack volume so i didnt finish that sidequest which was annoying as fuck
I wish XSEED would localize the PSP version of 3rd as well but it really doesn't make sense for them financially, I just like playing the games on the go a lot more than I'd like to play them on my PC

How is Cold Steel? I just ordered the first one. Is it an FC tier introduction to Erebonia or is there an actual plot?
>>
>>334682063
You miss a shitton on Walter and Luciola if you don't have Zane and Schera respectively
Would've been nice if Olivier and Kloe contributed a bit more to the Bleublanc fight than LOVE IS GOOD or whatever their disappointing banter was
>>
>>334683064
The forge puzzle was shit. It's not difficult to figure out that its referring to a forge, but the forge it wants you to go to is under an awning and is hard to recognize. I knew to go to the weapon/armor guy immediately for that puzzle but I still took ages to solve it because you need the camera at a specific angle to even spot the forge much less recognize it.
>>
>>334683074
As ideal as that sounds, i wouldnt be surprised if there's a delay.
>>
>>334683248
Its literally impossible to localize Falcom PSP games from here on out, Falcom returned their dev kits.
>>
>>334683449
Officially localize I should say, after all, the fan translation of Zero and Ao on PSP is still proceeding.
>>
>>334683398
All you have to do is go behind the building, seeing as there's an exclamation mark above your head when you're in the right spot it's pretty fucking hard to miss

also if you want to talk annoying perspective issues, finding Nial in the bar in FC is honest to God fucking impossible without prior knowledge of his location [/spoiler
>>
>>334683507

>wanting to play the fan translation

everything I've read about it points it to being terrible

I'd honestly trust my own shitty Japanese translation better than that shit.
>>
>>334683507
I wouldn't count on those ever being finished or being worthwhile if they do finish
>>
>>334683507
Makes you wonder how they managed to do that, also they appear to be working on the PC versions as well.
>>
>>334683248
It has some plot, but it's mostly a set-up to Cold Steel 2 like FC is to SC.
>>
>>334683571
>>334683596
It's a different team translating than the one that did nayuta. Everyone was going ho in supporting it until the lead dev on it started posting retarded conspiracy theories about Xseed being evil. Then suddenly everyone was convinced it was gonna be terrible. The same group just released the english Celceta PC patch which is for the most part, great.
>>
>>334683248
It's not a bad game. Storywise it's not as good as sky but gameplay feels more fun.
>>
>>334683617
>Makes you wonder how they managed to do that
Same way all romhacks are made, reverse engineering and arduous testing. I have a lot of respect for anyone who does it, its not easy work.
>>
Just don't change characters.

I bought the game because it seemed a bit shitty to pirate it considering how long it took and how small the sales were probably going to be.
>>
>>334683806

The problem is the editor. He doesn't know a lick of Japanese and he's never played the series before.

Since Zero and Ao obviously reference previous games a lot, chances are there are going to be a LOT of consistency errors.
>>
>>334683806
Its the same team, or to be more accurate group. All there projects have different leads. Nayuta had no translator but zero has a few.
>>
>>334684054
If it does turn out bad, at least they'll release their tools/ scripts like they did with nayuta for others to fix up, that is only if Xseed doesn't end up releasing it themselves
>>
>>334684259
>at least they'll release their tools/ scripts like they did with nayuta for others to fix up,
Wait. There are people still working on Nayuta?
>>
>>334683248
CS starts out slow and a bit cringy/generic but develops into a really satisfying game with likeable characters.
>>
>>334684364
Don't know about others, but the group have released updated fixes. Point is, the tools are there for anyone to work on.
>>
Anyone know if levels from SC transfer to 3rd. Or is it only for Kevin?
>>
>le backtracking meme

Kill yourself

Literally every game do this to some extend
>>
>>334683449
Didn't xseed mention that new features from the psp version were going to be backported?
>>
>>334683957
Yeah going to youtube the scenes.Just beat Bleublanc.
I wish there was a mod that showed all dialogue for all characters. There's soooooooooooooooooo much optional dialogue.
>>
>>334685363
Isn't that why it took so long to release? SC has the largest script size out of all kiseki games.
>>
>>334680645
Man, it takes like two minutes tops. You are activating the skytrain aren't you?
>>334681861
Shining poms are random in SC, bruv.
>>
>>334686198
And 15 mins to sort the orbals and equipments the way I want.
>>
>>334686198
Yes, but certain monsters will always have a chance for a shining pom to appear.
>>
>>334680645
Just watch the scenes on youtube and keep your party the same. That, or use CE if you really don't want to youtube it. Just open CE, hook the game, check "enable speedhacks" and change the speed multiplier. You can also setup hotkeys to change the speedhack mult in CE's settings.
>>
>>334686457
Cold Steels even worse with this.
>>
>>334686813
Nah, there's no sepith count so you just throw on as many speed and strength boosts as you can while making sure everyone has Chrono Burst.
>>
>>334683806
The Ys Celceta patch has a game breaking bug that freezes the game before the second stage boss fight in the water dungeon. Last I checked it was unplayable, unless they've updated it since then and I missed it.

Also that translation is just a rip of Xseed's Vita localization.
>>
>>334680645
Also OP, don't bother bringing Tita to the fight with Renne. She gets one line of dialogue, it's not really worth it unlike bringing the rivals to Walter and Luciola's fights.
>>
>>334687108
Since its possible to dump vita games now getting the evolution voices for sky seems possible.
>>
>>334687108
I think you boot the chinese ver. and it works.
>>
File: 61J8vwZo4wL.jpg (65 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
61J8vwZo4wL.jpg
65 KB, 354x500
>>334687307
Thing is, there probably isn't anyone willing to both dump the Evolution games AND modify the game's code to make the voices play (or design a third-party program to play the sounds alongside the game or some shit).

You'd probably just be better off looking up evo versions of important scenes from the game on Youtube instead of waiting for a voice mod. Or just download some of the drama CDs and listen to those and cry at Renne's.
>>
Machias is gotta be the most annoying and boring character ever
>>
>>334687719
At least he stands out more than Gaius.
>>
>>334687831
>Gaius.
Really?
I really liked Gaius. For me he stands out more than Machias and Elliot
>>
>>334687719
Not a fan of his character but in terms of gameplay one of my favourites.
>>
File: Ce9Y5DtUYAMFxGa.jpg large.jpg (88 KB, 900x626) Image search: [Google]
Ce9Y5DtUYAMFxGa.jpg large.jpg
88 KB, 900x626
>>334687585
Any youtube link for zero drama CD? I found Ao one but not zero.
>>
>>334688121
Theres this but i havent tried it.
https://mega.nz/#!hUh3DLSK!cPZDSftHqyMVw5lUuMcW-WqZOU5TMpi0OoIw8ZMKjl4
>>
>>334682739
Hope 3rd sells well enough so we can get CS3 and the Crossbell games.
>>
File: 31759231_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
31759231_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1131
>>334688423
The one from pastebin, right? I know about that but i haven't install foobar yet to play that cue files.
>>
>>334688423
Here's Renne's drama CD
https://mega.nz/#!WAMVWYTL!0kweTNsV2Y5UAjNcBFfQi_qARvyQSpLtBeyaRgz80to
That's the only one I have.
>>
>>334682164
> sample
>>
Does cs2 have a confirmed release fy yet?
>>
IS Europe getting Cold Steel 2?
>>
File: 2014-08-03_00017.jpg (647 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-03_00017.jpg
647 KB, 1920x1200
>>334680645
>My screenshot's become an ebin estelle meme.
Props to anon who made it.
>>
>>334690619
Won't get one from xseed, but like CS1 nisa should publish it.
>>
Still wondering why they made Akatsuki as online game.
>>
>>334691457
Maybe testing how viable mobile market is. I think ys also got a few phone ports.
>>
>>334691828
True. But ys 1 and 2 work OK with touch controls. Later ones not so much
>>
>>334691828
Actually i believe akatuski is a pc game.
>>
>>334680645
Glad CS has fast-travel. At least Tits has shorter loading times overall.
>>
>>334680645

No, but I bought Alisa's game
>>
>>334695378
>Alisa's game
>Game isn't even about her
>It's about the protagonist lusting after the antagonist's dick
???
>>
>Just reached nord
Going everywhere by horse gets boring fast. How long is the chapter?
>>
>>334696323
Nordboringland? Pretty long. Also you need to go back to the gate for book and hidden quest (which also require you to go back there again).
>>
Anyone who's played 3rd know if Kurt is playable?
Or was he playable just that one time.
>>
>>334696590
Story seems to be slowly pickup up though, so i suppose its bearable.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.