[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you excited for the next generation of overpriced overhy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Are you excited for the next generation of overpriced overhyped Nvidia fire hazards? Pascal GPUs to be released within 2 months.

http://christiandaily.com/article/nvidia-pascal-news-nvidia-promises-new-gpus-to-debut-before-computex-2016/51361.htm

all those dudes holding off on buying your 980s and 970s, your wait is almost over.
>>
paper launch
>>
Still holding onto my ancient 460GTX until the gen-2 cards of Pascal as well as seeing AMD's response.
>>
>>334680251
it'll be nice to see what its capable of finally though, and even if it flops and isn't a significant increase at least it'll drive down the price of 970s and 980s
>>
Can you safely buy a 980ti and step-up then?
>>
>>334680413
What's the point in buying a 980ti now when you're so close to the newer shit?
>>
can't wait to buy the gtx 1080
>>
>>334680470
so i can use it now? I have a 2gig 770 on a 1440p monitor that cant play souls at 60fps on low
>>
>>334679850
I'm also waiting to see how arctic islands turns out, Polaris might be worth it and my monitor already supports free sync.
>>
>>334680595
sounds like you've already made up your mind but consider this
>>334680378
>even if it flops and isn't a significant increase at least it'll drive down the price of 970s and 980s
>>
>>334680337
You do realize that AMD literally has a contract to use the previous Nvidia tech each generation right? There is no response. Look at their fucking quarterly reports, AMD is barely alive at this point.
>>
>>334680595
At least wait until the next ones are out you'd be retarded to buy now when they're just about to drop in price.
>>
>>334680251
Nvidia hasn't done a paper launch in ages.
>>
>>334680757
>AMD is barely alive at this point
Yet they make the GPUs for every game console on the market if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>334680595
What are you, a child? Wait a bit. Even if the new cards aren't all that it'll drive 900 series prices down.
>>
>>334680769
what're you poor?
I bet you pirate games as well
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.