[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would devs go out if their way to do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20160417211614_1.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160417211614_1.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
Why would devs go out if their way to do this?
>>
immersion

some concepts work better than others
>>
>>334678157
Immersion would let you shower as much as you want.
>>
>>334678157
If it wants me to be immersed why would it force me to ever not be in the shower?
>>
>>334677734
No fun allowed.
>>
>>334678392
>>334678212
for every moment you're in the shower, you're not potentially spending money on a bullshark credit card
>>
>>334678157
of all immersion elements this?
>>
>>334677734
Its free xp if you sing into the mic.

I cant believe theres a thread for this.
>>
instead of adding that
they should have added more things to do like jobs/heists
I hope the next red dead has CONTENT like you and 3 or 5 other friends go and do things like rob stage coaches or trains or attack a settlement or rob a bank and have horse chases
>>
Good

kuruma theft online is cancer and it's the reason why the single player portion gets no attention from the devs
>>
>>334679082
Fuck you I like my restricted showers you entitled brat.
>>
>curse words in chat are censored
>in a game where curse words are thrown around like commas
>in a game about a man who eats people and kills for fun
>there's always that one dumbfuck who can't get it together
>there's always something that will go horribly wrong
>heists are a fragile stack of cards where the whole game is contingent on a group of four people, with the most whispy form of alliance, trusting each other they won't drop out and fail the mission completely

It is a living Christmas miracle that I have completed most of the heists. I fully believe that to play GTA Online that you must take some form of massively intrusive IQ test to play on it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.