[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if it sucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1458425465570.jpg (1 MB, 1553x1377) Image search: [Google]
1458425465570.jpg
1 MB, 1553x1377
What if it sucks?
>>
At least the story gets an ending.
>>
>>334672156
What if your wife orbits my dick?

In all seriousness - this>>334672220
>>
Then I'll know that VLR and ZTD never existed
>>
>>334672220
>ZTD introduces a new evil organization that's been pulling the strings all this time
>Free the Soul and the entire game has just been preparation for Sigma and Phi to be able to take care of the new evil organization
>They warp back to 2004 A.D. to take care of this threat once and for all
> "to be continued..."
>>
>>334672156
Can't be worse than 999
>>
>>334674215
I hope you're not implying that VLR>999
>>
>>334674215
>implying the safe and true ending are one if the best written endings in all of vidya

granted I did play through 999 again and if it werent for the writing most of the puzzles were easy as shit and playing through them like 5 times was a fucking drag
>>
>>334674406
Safe ending is shit and true ending is way too cheesy
>>
>>334672156
It will if you play on the 3DS
>>
>>334674489
Yes, playing the game in 240p instead of 544p will drastically change the story and puzzles.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.