[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROUND 1 PLANET NEER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Planet Neer.png (929 KB, 5120x3584) Image search: [Google]
Planet Neer.png
929 KB, 5120x3584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEkLg1jJ6Ro
>>
>>334670295
?
>>
File: pway wif me.gif (11 KB, 137x135) Image search: [Google]
pway wif me.gif
11 KB, 137x135
>>334670295
doo dee.
dee dah

doo dee
dee dee-dee
dee-dee-dah dee
>>
>>334670295
Probably one of my favorite games ever
>>
File: ristar_by_rongs1234-d54cdi7.jpg (454 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
ristar_by_rongs1234-d54cdi7.jpg
454 KB, 840x630
>>334673653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEzLPZhzSI0
Come on, /v/ Sing along!
>>
File: seeing stars.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
seeing stars.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>334673653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qNAQ46Ztho
Jesus.

I forgot this actually came out of Sega Genesis. I keep thinking that Vectorman was the most impressive I've ever seen the Genesis perform, but I'll be damned if the intro alone doesn't put every game before it to shame.
>>
Good game
>>
>Tries Ristar over best friend's house.
>Hate gameplay mechanics.
>Keep tripping over own thumbs.
>Keep playing just to hear all the music music.
>Slowly realize stages are all designed to work with a certain timing and rhythm that almost matches the music perfectly.
>Start enjoying gameplay mechanics a fuckton more.
>Fall in love with the game.
>Finally beat Greedy's ass.
"hasta-leh-visteh, babeh~<3"

I would not mind a sequel. Not a remake. Not a reboot. A fucking legit, true-to-form sequel that only builds on what the first established.

I learned to love this game, damnit. And his voice and battlecry is adorable as fuck.
>>
>>334674793
>I keep thinking that Vectorman was the most impressive I've ever seen the Genesis perform
You should check out Red Zone and Adventures of Batman and Robin.
Maybe Panorama Cotton as well.
The effects these games pull off sometimes... Goddamn.

>>334676845
I don't think Sega has it in them, sadly.
>>
>>334677654

Panorama cotton?
>Sunsoft
I just now checked it and that's the first fucking thing I saw.

I already know where this is going and I like it already.
>>
>>334678656
Sunsoft only published. Success developed.
>>
>>334670295
https://youtu.be/_9siLYSXzZU?list=PLEeAvoMXmmr81laSOpzukHiXNyM8QQ7iw

Better quality audio, no bass boost. I had to double check to make sure it wasn't the EU version, cause it runs at 50Hz instead of 60Hz which slows down the music a hair, this must be one of the few games that didn't slow the music down in the EU version (the youtube account recorded a lot of stuff on an EU MD and are re-releasing/re-mastering tracks with a JPN MD which sounds like the NA one).

I know way too much about the differences between the Genesis/Mega Drive consoles.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.