[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 bugs thread? >Infinite loading screens abound
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: DAS2 to DAS3.jpg (34 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
DAS2 to DAS3.jpg
34 KB, 960x498
Dark Souls 3 bugs thread?
>Infinite loading screens abound
>Never ending retrieving calibrations
>Invincible summons without animations
>bosses without animations
>invaders without animations
>permanent fog walls
>broken covenants
>broken npc quest lines
>phantom range for invaders
>broken item drops

P L E A S E
A TEAM
FIX IT
>>
>>334668192
git gud
>>
>>334668192
They're not bugs they're features. It's to make the game even more hardcore.

I suggest you git gud.
>>
Works fine for me. Maybe check your optimization settings?
>>
Literally only problem I've had was I was pulled into a Way of the Blue's game and the invader was invisible.

36 hours in, on NG+ here.
>>
only bug so far is co-op players sliding around and locking me out of boss rooms

shit happens like half the time
>>
>>334668192
Most buggy fight so far has been some pvp matches (players stand still) and the giant skeleton boss battle. Sometimes phantoms do not enter the boss fight, and as always the frozen models as well
>>
File: .png (30 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
.png
30 KB, 200x193
>>334668401
>>
>>334668192
The retrieving calibrations is your ISP. AT&T right? Get any other not complete garbage ISP. I switched from them and I am having no problems retrieving calibrations on DS2 or DS3.
>>
>>334668192
Yo what does the skull ring do? is it effectively the red eye ring from DS2?
>>
>>334667496
more bugs hoo rah
>>
What's the deal with the fog walls though? Sometimes I get them in firelink and if I just chill and keep rolling into them eventually they fade.

Also, I was in NG+ in undead settlement right before you meet Onion and there's a fog wall there. No one ever invaded me.
>>
>>334669060
I assume it has something to do with loading the rest of the area in. It'll load Firelink in quicker if you just want to level up, buy something, or upgrade weapon.
>>
File: .png (49 KB, 169x187) Image search: [Google]
.png
49 KB, 169x187
>the bug to cheese the dancer at any level
nice
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.